Who's here

TeDeEye1

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat SEL TDI Premium
Just arrived. Saw some familiar cars and faces already? That red car that seems to be at all the fests. :)

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Fest doesn't start until tomorrow, silly. ;)

Leaving here early morning. Should be arriving by mid-afternoon... shooting for 4pm.

BrentRN

Veteran Member
TDI
Used to have many. Now a Golf TSI.
BrentRN got here at 1930 from Philly. Ten hour and almost exactly 600 miles. Fuel light came on at 580 miles.

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
I'm encamped in Miamisburgh, OH for the night. Jatro Diesel opens at 08:30 tomorrow morning and I'll be on my way to Lexington shortly there after.

loganbmx4gt

Veteran Member
TDI
97' Passat (1Z), 02' Golf
I'm encamped in Miamisburgh, OH for the night. Jatro Diesel opens at 08:30 tomorrow morning and I'll be on my way to Lexington shortly there after.
What's their fuel price going for? I'll have to stop on the way down. I went on a Saturday one day, failing to realize they were not open. Would be my first fill of B99, been running B20.

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
When I called about a week ago to re-confirm their hours and price they stated it, but I really don't recall what they said. It was around or just less than $4 so I didn't make note of it. Had they said $5, THAT I'd have remembered.
look for a PM from me.

MayorDJQ

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'10 Golf 2dr 6m, sold.
Scratch that plan. I made a reservation for Friday, but when Icalled at 8pm to ask if I could check in tonight I was told yes, there was plenty of room. When I got to the desk at 8:55 all thy had left was two smoking rooms. I guess the fail goes to me on this one, for not confirming when I called.

Hopefully the Red Roof is safe.

Gittyup

TDI
2010 Jetta Sportwagen DSG
We left SE Louisiana @ 4:30am (cst) today & rolled in right at 12 hrs later. :eek:

We drove the Natchez Trace from Jackson, MS to just below Nashville. A little slower, but you don't get that nascar feeling. Low stress.

See ya'll tomorrow.

fuzzybandito

TDI
2011 jsw 6mt
Got here this afternoon. Took the long way through deal's gap (best detour ever). 10 hrs and 620 miles later, I made it.

Gittyup, glad to meet you in the elevator. Cute pups

PeterV

TDIClub Enthusiast, HO5G Doyen & Zen Master
TDI
2000 Jetta 5 sp.
The V's got here Thurs afternoon. Saw Fred. Started the Fest setup.

Great area took us 15 hrs 1006 mi. Sleep was needed.

P&J

loganbmx4gt

Veteran Member
TDI
97' Passat (1Z), 02' Golf
Just talked to Lug_Nut Jatrodiesel has B99 for $2.65 a gallon! All those coming through the Dayton, OH might want to stop, I sure am. Here's the address, 845 N Main St, Miamisburg, OH 45342.

KraftwerkB6

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 JSW
Im here, but I am always here. I might try to come by for the pregame tonight around 7 if im not still at work lowering the car. Might come after that since work and the hotel are about 2 feet from eachother.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
We're here! Took about 9 hours of uneventful driving. :cool: checked in around 5:30.

Room 511

blizzak

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta TDI Sport Edition, Grey, 446K KM
Just arrived...was supposed to be here like 1.5-2 hours ago but there was some serious trouble on I-75. My GF and her friend are here with me, not sure what our plans are but will for sure be around the bar this evening.

See you guys around!

KraftwerkB6

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 JSW
did a quick drive by around 9 tonight, met a couple fellows quickly who were out in the parking lot. Will be there tomorrow for the show and shine.

bhtooefr

TDIClub Enthusiast, ToofTek Inventor
TDI
None
Hmm, I should probably post in here... Arrived at around noonish yesterday, uneventful trip, missed the traffic even.

WI_Norskie

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta Galactic Blue
Arrived 3pm yesterday. Drove a beautiful scenic route from Cave City - route 68. Horse farms, Perryville battlefield, and the river valley descent/ascent were the highlights.