Who's driving the farthest?

SilverGhost

Veteran Member
TDI
'05 Golf - totaled :(, wife's '13 Beetle - buy back, TDIless
Here I thought I had it in the bag with 1680 miles. At least we'll have some left coasters this year.

BTW, I grew up in Winters, about 11 miles from "cow town" Vacaville.

Jason

deegingerkid

Beware the Ginger! Vendor
TDI
"Blurple" 2000 New Beetle 5M 2006 Jetta has been SOLD
Officially on the road. Staying the night in Dixon, CA and picking up the camper for the long drive in the morning. See you all on Thursday! :D

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Officially on the road. Staying the night in Dixon, CA and picking up the camper for the long drive in the morning. See you all on Thursday! :D
You're bringing a camper? Sweet! What'd you get?

deegingerkid

TDI
The camper is a 1987 Jayco pop-up. Getting dropped off at my mom and dad's in Ohio on the way to Fest. Gonna catch a night of sleep there after driving straight through starting tomorrow. We like it. :D

Collin J

TDI
2013 Jetta TDi Reflex Silver Metallic 6MT
Looks like I wont be able to make it. This is the weekend my cousin gets home from Afghanistan from his 10 month tour, I really want to be here when he gets home. I will have to make it next year to meet everyone.

deegingerkid

TDI
We've driven straight through from Vacaville, CA in the last almost 48 hours. Currently sitting in Joliet, IL waiting on the iPass people to pick up the phone so we can register our transponder.

I'm so tired I might be hallucinating. Not sure. Have slept on and off in the back of the wagon, as has Matt. :what::screwy:

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
We've driven straight through from Vacaville, CA in the last almost 48 hours. Currently sitting in Joliet, IL waiting on the iPass people to pick up the phone so we can register our transponder.

I'm so tired I might be hallucinating. Not sure. Have slept on and off in the back of the wagon, as has Matt. :what::screwy:
Wow! You all are making great time!

deegingerkid

TDI
Now about an hour from my hometown in NW Ohio. Dropping off the camper at my parent's, sleeping there tonight and headed to NY for the night tomorrow.

deegingerkid

TDI
We'll be there later this afternoon. I do believe both Matt and I will be glad to end this part of our epic road trip.