Who was going to sell me their RCD-510?

crashtested

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Q5 TDI Technik, 2014 GSW CL 6MT (RIP), 2004 Jetta GLS 5MT (sold), 2010 GSW HL 6MT (buy back)
I stupidly deleted the PM but someone had reached out about selling their unit that had been upgraded - TIA.

crashtested

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Q5 TDI Technik, 2014 GSW CL 6MT (RIP), 2004 Jetta GLS 5MT (sold), 2010 GSW HL 6MT (buy back)
Beuller, Beuller?

travis45

Veteran Member
TDI
14 Sportwagen, 96 Passat TDI Sedan
I just took out the stock radio from my 14 JSW. Is that a RCD-510?

crashtested

Veteran Member
TDI
I don't know if it was me (don't think so) but I can sell mine, did you need the bluetooth / media module too?

User name doesn't sparky any lights lol

I have the BT module that loads all my contacts into the MFD. So I think the one I have should work.

What would you want shipped to Canada?

crashtested

Veteran Member
TDI
Bump!

Geordi I replied to your last PM but then heard nothing from you.

If anyone else has a head unit for sale please let me know.

TIA

JELLOWSUBMARINE

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta Sportwagen, 6M, red/tan, navi, pano, 83 5m diesel pickup, 82 p/u trailer,.04 5.5 TDI Passat wagon (gone), 80,81,82 diesel p/u (gone), 80,82 sportruck (gone), 59 passthru bus (long gone), 79&87 westy (gone), 57 baja bug (long gone), 73 914
Bump!

TIA
I will be changing out my rsn315 soon. Although it was a dealer CPO replacement (3/19), I couldnt vouch if its new or reconditioned?? They did aay it was one of 3 left back then. I made sure to get the code too. Im not sure if its worth me selling or if you are even interested in the rns315.

Geordi

Veteran Member
Somewhere between Heaven and Hell. But it is reall
TDI
14 JSW DSG, 03 Wagon 01M, 400k and IPT performance auto!
Bump!

TIA
Sorry - I thought I replied to you, but maybe I was just talking to the voices in my head. :) What I had found out was that the shipping to Canada was going to be like $65, making the worth of selling it somewhat blunted - I didn't especially want to just give it away. I also need to figure out the code again, I *think* I got it, but am not sure. I need to look around and see if I had managed to write it down somewhere.

crashtested

Veteran Member
TDI
I will be changing out my rsn315 soon. Although it was a dealer CPO replacement (3/19), I couldnt vouch if its new or reconditioned?? They did aay it was one of 3 left back then. I made sure to get the code too. Im not sure if its worth me selling or if you are even interested in the rns315.

Possibly... Are you pulling the NAV antenna as well?

Sorry - I thought I replied to you, but maybe I was just talking to the voices in my head. :) What I had found out was that the shipping to Canada was going to be like $65, making the worth of selling it somewhat blunted - I didn't especially want to just give it away. I also need to figure out the code again, I *think* I got it, but am not sure. I need to look around and see if I had managed to write it down somewhere.

I replied asking if you'd do it for $150 shipped lol Oh well.

Either way I need to upgrade to something better then the POS currently installed.