Who sold a Silver 2003 Golf in the last 1-2 years?

Doc_Oc

Veteran Member
TDI
03 Golf TDI
That sounds generic:)
But, I bought this golf from somebody that was not a member her, and had no clue about the car.
The car has a chip, and chinese 205 nozzles. It had a hitch but it's been removed.
I want to know what kind of chip. Don't worry, I am not coming to get you! :)

Doc_Oc

Veteran Member
TDI
03 Golf TDI
It doesn't show. I have another thread started based on that. Not all tuners put a name in there. RC did on some, but this one doesn't show anything. Where would you check?

Jetta_Pilot

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat Highline TDI Candy White (SEL Premium) long gone 2002 Jetta TDI
Doc, it could be "Unitronics" like I have, it is not a chip but the computer was re-configured. That would not show anywhere!

Purch

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Golf TDI 6spd
Funny, I bought a 2003 Silver Golf last year from a guy who WAS a member here and still knew Nothing about the car :p:p

Best/Worst part, he failed to tell me that it had nozzles and a RC tune. Luckily I was able to find all his posts.

Brian B

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon - Silver
Take some pics of exterior and engine and hat might help. I sold mine more than that ago but not sure if the other owner still has it?

yatzee

Top Post Dawg
TDI
see sig
bought my 1st Golf (2000) at a local VW dealer, sold it locally. Bought the 2002 off a used car lot in Quebec City, sold it to a member in Kingston. The 2004 I bought off a VW dealer locally and I'm still driving it.