Who has a Vag-com, scan tool, and where?

Dan Clarke

Veteran Member
Hi,

Does the fact that this is going to the archives mean I can't let the California members know that I now can clear their codes for them?

Dan

GoFaster

Moderator at Large
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
You just did, although the archived version won't have the changes. If enough people add to this list, we might be able to get Fred to manually delete the archive so that it can be re-archived, but updating an archive looks like something that can't be done from here.

Brian

Dan Clarke

Veteran Member
Hi,

I guess that answers my question. I'm located near Watsonville and have my VAG-COM on a desktop with a cord reaching out the window so you gotta come here. I don't have the CD yet so all I would feel comfortable doing is reading and clearing codes.

Dan

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
I have a VAG-COM and VW tool software and a Dell Notebook Computer to run it all! Washington DC suburbs

[ August 14, 2001: Message edited by: tomo366 ]

danix

Veteran Member
TDI
None now. Former: 2011 335d, 2010 Jetta TDI, 2003 Jetta TDI Wagon. 99.5 Jetta TDI, 98 NB TDI, 3 different black 96 Passat TDI wagons.
NYC metro area, VAGCOM.

M

mickey

I have a VAG-COM...and know everything there is to know about the shrimpin' bidness. Stansbury Park, UT. (West of Salt Lake City.)

email: mickey@tdiclub.com

-mickey

T5TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
T5 Transporter 2.5
Me too, here in Sunny Croydon, Surrey, England. (It really is sunny today- 29 degs C.) It's far too hot for fixin' cars

ChrisB.

Veteran Member
TDI
Stepfather of an '03 Jetta TDI, still miss my chipped 1999 Bright Blue NB Totaled 10/2011; 2011 TR GTI, 1998 NB 2.slo0
Count me in - VAG, cable and laptop. Bel Air, Md.

- Chris

Stealth TDI

Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
2017 GTI APR Stage 3 (395 hp/376 lb-ft)
Hi,

VAG-COM, VWTool, and cable with laptop near Oakland. I also have the A3 Bentley Manual.

tdi rs

Veteran Member
TDI
mk2 16v tdi
We have a vag 1552 with fcr and obd2 leads,and a bosch kts 500 diagnosis machine.

Frank TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Jatta TDI- 1999 Golf TDI
Yorktown Hts NEW YORK, Have the cable in the garage and have the computer upstairs.I just hook up the car,turn on the engine and walk up stairs to the conputer.Not as nice as having a laptop, but it works! Uwe and his product( Vag-Com) are super. He keeps updating it and the forum on line is great. Lots of members discussing problems with their cars and how they resolve them.If you need to look at your car drop me an e-mail. I'm near Peekskill, NY.

Stealth TDI

Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
2017 GTI APR Stage 3 (395 hp/376 lb-ft)
Hi,

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BoraTdi:
Scott- you moved
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

YES! With a smile on my face! El Paso isn't for everyone.

Green Goblin

I have the VAG-1552 accessible from work. Either in Toledo, OH area or Novi, MI area. I also have the new Bentley manual with all VAG codes.