Who got the payment from BOSCH?

j2112morris

TDI
2014 Audi Q5 Premium Plus TDI (sold)
Mine were returned or submitted for repair over several months. We have received all three of our anticipated checks. I don't see a rhyme or reason to their distribution.

Drive safe.

kjclow

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2010 JSW TDI silver and black. 2017 Ram Ecodiesel dark red with brown and beige interior.
What I found interesting is that we were both on the title and had to both be there to sign the car over, but the Bosch check in made out to just my wife. I guess because her name was first on the title.

767wrench

Veteran Member
TDI
1981 Rabbit Pickup
Does anyone know if you have to go through with an option before receiving your Bosch check? I have an offer letter for buyback bit haven't done it and am now thinking I won't. I got an email from Bosch after attempting to register with them separately saying that I didn't need to register with them since I had a claim with vw already. I haven't seen a check yet

rambalu80

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 VW JSW TDI DSG
Does anyone know if you have to go through with an option before receiving your Bosch check? I have an offer letter for buyback bit haven't done it and am now thinking I won't. I got an email from Bosch after attempting to register with them separately saying that I didn't need to register with them since I had a claim with vw already. I haven't seen a check yet
I too have a buyback offer letter, which I received Jan 8 2017, but have not scheduled my buyback yet, nor have I received a check from Bosch.

I called the Bosch claims administrator a couple of days back and was told that they have me in the system and all I had to do was patiently wait for the check. They couldn't tell when I would get the check or if I had to turn in my car to get the check.

DanB36

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Q5 Prestige TDI, Monsoon Gray
Since the requirement for the Bosch payment is that you have an approved claim with VW, nothing should depend on your actually turning in the car.

Jeta Life

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta TDI DSG Auto
Found the check going through piles of junk mail. A tiny piece of paper can mean so much.

On a nostalgic note this may mean I'm officially done with VW for a while. May be back someday in an Audi or Benz probably. VW may be for kids.

Still gotta lot of love for VWs. Peace guys !

740GLE

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat SEL, 2017 Alltrack SE; BB 2010 Sedan Man; 2012 Passat,
completed buyback 5/9 and got a check last week. speedy?
I'll let you know, had offer letter in Jan/Feb, bought back on 6/7, still no check. But, I'm not worried.

Salsaman06

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SEL (sold back to VWoA Dec 21, 2016)
Received mine last week. Buyback was in December.

Airpizz6

Veteran Member
TDI
Now TDI-free, but there now is a 15 MB E250 BT in the driveway
Still missing one check and I didn't see a way to figure out which claims were paid.
I'm also missing one. Sent an email to Bosch listing my VW claim numbers, VINs and Bosch checks received. They said they will get me info on the missing check. Sill awaiting a response.

PacCoastFwy923

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Passat SE TDI 6-speed manual; 2006 mkV Jetta TDI / 5-speed / Pkg 2
Here's a lil tidbit from the Independent Claims Supervisor's most recent report:
Epiq began mailing Bosch Settlement checks to eligible class members on June 1, 2017, and
ninety-two percent of the initial batch of 11,746 mailed checks were cashed or deposited within
fourteen days. Epiq issued another mass mailing of 236,891 automatic checks on June 16, 2017.
In total, 248,637 checks have been mailed to date, amounting to over $84 million in payments to
class members.

UNsweet

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 TDI Sportwagon
Still nothing here, still curious if it was because mine was a prior lease I bought 12/15.

Has anyone gotten the partial payment yet?

speedrye

Veteran Member
TDI
13 JSW DSG, 14 JSW DSG
Did both buybacks in March and only have one of the two Bosch checks... I'll give it another week or two before calling.

bobt2382

Veteran Member - TDIClub Contributor
TDI
2010 CW GOLF 4DR 6MT TDI
On record with VW for the Gen 1 fix. No Bosch check yet. Wonder if anyone in the same boat has received a check from Bosch.