Who got the payment from BOSCH?

cmarcho

TDI
2015 Corvette Z51 7spd / 2016 ATS-V (was '13 passat sel)
This morning my USPS informed delivery is showing a letter from Bosch Settlement, not the post card that I've received several of - hoping it is the check. FWIW my buyback date was March 30th.
I've got the same in my informed delivery today. I'm out of the country but my wife is home, I'll have her open as soon as it arrives to see what is in there.

ezshift5

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 JSW TDI (Enroute BB).......2017 Jetta 1.4 turbo 5M ....................
Is it just me (or are the folks who've already done the buyback the ones receiving checks?)

ez (waiting - at least - until the 2018 VW line-up is known)...............

speedrye

Veteran Member
TDI
13 JSW DSG, 14 JSW DSG
One of my two $350 Bosch checks showed up this morning! Hopefully the second will follow shortly, but the check doesn't say which car it was for...

makattack

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 VW Golf Sportwagen TDI/S/Manual
Is it just me (or are the folks who've already done the buyback the ones receiving checks?)

ez (waiting - at least - until the 2018 VW line-up is known)...............
I got my Bosch check last week and I opted for the fix for my 2015 TDI GSW/6M/S

Vin Biodiesel

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta, 2010 JSW, 2014 J$W, 2013 Pa$$at, 2014 Pa$$at, 2015 Pa$$at
The money keeps rolling in!

Got 3 of 5 Bosch checks today - all for the full $350. There is nothing on the paperwork indicating which cars they are for. I turned in 4 on the same day in March. Still driving on (might as well until September of next year!).

I filed my VW claims all on the same day.

Also, 4 of the 5 were purchased after the settlement was approved (July 2016). One was purchased in December of 2015. All were 2.0L.

Bottom line, there is apparently no pattern to how Bosch is sending checks.

cmarcho

TDI
2015 Corvette Z51 7spd / 2016 ATS-V (was '13 passat sel)
I've got the same in my informed delivery today. I'm out of the country but my wife is home, I'll have her open as soon as it arrives to see what is in there.
Just confirmed with wife, check was in the mail!

111R

TDI
2010 Golf - Bought Back by VW
My buyback was the first week of February and the Bosch check was in today's mail.

cyclopropene

TDI
12 Golf DSG (Bought Back 12-12-18)
I got my Bosch check last week and I opted for the fix for my 2015 TDI GSW/6M/S
Did you get the fix yet? I'm wondering what stage of the buyback/fix process is considered an "approved" VW Settlement claim for the purposes of sending a Bosch check. I have received my offer letter designating me as "eligible" but haven't signed and notarized the forms yet. Don't plan to do the buyback until late 2018.

RebelTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 Audi Q5 TDI, 2016 BMW 535d Xdrive
Got my Bosch check today. Going to Audi mid-July to get payments for the Q5. Who says cars aren't good investments:)

MBQ

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Golf TDI 4Dr DSG
Got mine, too. All $350.

Looks like they are processing the ones without a former owner claim first.

kjclow

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2010 JSW TDI silver and black. 2017 Ram Ecodiesel dark red with brown and beige interior.
Got mine (or I should say, the wife's) today. Wonder if I have to wait on the JSW until we either turn it in or get it fixed?

k1xv

Veteran Member
TDI
09 TDI sedan, sold back 12/16. Present cars 2013 BMW X5 diesel, 2015 Corvette convertible
I can see that it takes a day or more longer for mail to arrive in rural New England than in the heartland of the nation. Hoping for a check Saturday or Monday.

badufay

Veteran Member
TDI
2017 GTI S, 6 spd man; 2017 Jetta SE TSI, 5 spd man
Got my second check for the second TDI today. Same setup as the one below. Guess that wraps up all my TDI stuff... kinda sad, sometimes I wonder why I sold them back.

Received my Bosch payment today. Car was a 2015 Golf TDI owned/financed from VW, did the buyback in February. Check from Bosch today for $350. Hopefully I'll get the one for my 2015 Jetta TDI (same ownership/finance and dates) in the next few days. Didn't require anything else from me claim wise.

Ben

Rotglatt

Veteran Member
TDI
no TDIs at present
Got my check 6/15/17 for $350. buyback done in Dec 2016. Now I'm just waiting on the extended warranty refund - and that will (probably?) be the last of the TDI money tree.

M

McCarthy

Glad to see that you guys are getting the checks by now. None on my side yet, but I finally got a response from BOSCH:

Dear XXXXXX XXXXXX,
Thank you for your correspondence.

If your 2.0-Liter or 3.0-Liter VW Settlement claim is approved prior to May 2017, your automatic Bosch Settlement award is being processed and will be sent to you as payment files become available. The first batch of payments have already been sent out and payments will continue to be sent throughout the life of the case on a rolling basis. Please be patient. As a neutral third party Claims Administrator, we do not have a specific timeline for your individual payment.

If your 2.0-Liter or 3.0-Liter VW Settlement claim has not yet been approved, you can expect your automatic Bosch Settlement award to be sent to you shortly after that claim has been approved, or an offer from VW has been made.

It is important to note that you do not need to file a claim in the Bosch Settlement if you have already filed a claim in the 2.0-Liter or 3.0-Liter VW Settlement.

Regards,

Eric D.
Bosch Settlement
Claims Administrator

DanB36

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Q5 Prestige TDI, Monsoon Gray
USPS tells me that one (out of four approved 2-liter claims and one approved 3-liter claim) is coming today.

pknopp

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta Sportwagen
Mine arrived yesterday. I am officially done with all of this.