Whining noise when accelerating

Ethickid

TDI
Jetta
So to start this off this is my very first TDI ever. I recently purchased the 2012 Volkswagen Jetta TDI for a good price due to the high kilometers on it 240,000. Still covered under the Volkswagen Canada extended emissions warranty. Two weeks after I bought the car the flywheel went in it and had to be replaced at a local transmission shop. I've had the car back for about a week and now I'm starting to notice a wine when the car is accelerated. This doesn't happen all the time and seems to stop when you hit either a bumpy road or let off the gas. Turning either way doesn't seem to shift the problem. I also had the DSG fluid redone fuel filter redone oil change an oil filter as well. I am still waiting on the service records from Volkswagen Canada to know what has been done to the vehicle.

I am just wondering if anybody else is had this issue and what I could possibly be looking at. I have a basic knowledge of cars but prefer to let the experts handle it.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Ethickid

TDI
Jetta
So to start this off this is my very first TDI ever. I recently purchased the 2012 Volkswagen Jetta TDI for a good price due to the high kilometers on it 240,000. Still covered under the Volkswagen Canada extended emissions warranty. Two weeks after I bought the car the flywheel went in it and had to be replaced at a local transmission shop. I've had the car back for about a week and now I'm starting to notice a wine when the car is accelerated. This doesn't happen all the time and seems to stop when you hit either a bumpy road or let off the gas. Turning either way doesn't seem to shift the problem. I also had the DSG fluid redone fuel filter redone oil change an oil filter as well. I am still waiting on the service records from Volkswagen Canada to know what has been done to the vehicle.

I am just wondering if anybody else is had this issue and what I could possibly be looking at. I have a basic knowledge of cars but prefer to let the experts handle it.

Forgot to mention that the flywheel was replaced under 500 kilometers ago. The sound appears to be coming from the front passenger side. I took it to the dealer they couldn't hear the sound. I'm just wondering if anybody has experienced something similar to this