Which one of you is this?

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI
98 Jetta TDI AHU 1.9L (944 TDI swap in progress) I moved so now i got nothing but an AHU in a garage on a pallet.
gotta love the hate!
that sumbch better be rolling roal and making the syrup taste better......
will never pass

Windex

Top Post Dawg
TDI
05 B5V 01E FRF
I suspect he used flat black paint on that stack to make the tip look like that - an ALH would be hard pressed to make that much soot in a pipe that large.

J_dude

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 1.9l “Jedi”
I suspect he used flat black paint on that stack to make the tip look like that - an ALH would be hard pressed to make that much soot in a pipe that large.
Maybe, I would be more inclined to think the pipe acquired the soot during its former life on a semi truck.

Edit: I see it’s an MBRP pipe, so most likely not from a semi truck.

Last edited:

Mozambiquer

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2004 VW Touareg V10 TDI, 2012 Audi Q7 V6 TDI, 1998 VW Jetta TDI. 1982 VW Rabbit pickup, 2001 VW Jetta TDI, 2005 VW Passat wagon TDI X3, 2001 VW golf TDI, 1980 VW rabbit pickup,
I found him on the tdiscumbags group on faceook...

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI
98 Jetta TDI AHU 1.9L (944 TDI swap in progress) I moved so now i got nothing but an AHU in a garage on a pallet.
Na.
Bigger pipe. Slower exhaust velocity.
I can see that totally getting sooted up. The part I dont believe is that the back isnt coveres is soot pellets.
Anyone who drives a modified diesel knows what I'm talking about.
I think its literally not even connected and is spray paint!
Bit if it is real I can see it being legit...

J_dude

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 1.9l “Jedi”
Na.
Bigger pipe. Slower exhaust velocity.
I can see that totally getting sooted up. The part I dont believe is that the back isnt coveres is soot pellets.
Anyone who drives a modified diesel knows what I'm talking about.
I think its literally not even connected and is spray paint!
Bit if it is real I can see it being legit...
This is true, if he’s on TDI scum bags it’s probably tuned to roll coal so it could easily build up that much soot, mine soots up the back of my trunk and bumper all the time and I don’t even roll coal.

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI
This is true, if he’s on TDI scum bags it’s probably tuned to roll coal so it could easily build up that much soot, mine soots up the back of my trunk and bumper all the time and I don’t even roll coal.
My guess.... $400 pipe.... $0.50 evry fail mod. Probably has a hot air maf killing intake too!