Which Injectors?

Nevada_TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI
At 75MPH. I got 50MPG with .205 nozzles. They are plenty enough to support an 18PSI "Stage 3 tune".
With the right tuner .205's can make good power and still get great FE.

burpod

teh stallionz!!1
TDI
82 rabbit vnt ahu, 98 jetta vnt ahu, 05 parts car, 88 scirocco.. :/
you really can get the same or better mpg with larger nozzles. but thats only if the tune has really been done right and good :) most aren't far as i can see.... with a basic name-brand tune, the bigger nozzles don't run so well except for making more power and usually a bunch of smoke. doesn't have to be that way however.... i have 11mm + .260s and no smoke anywhere, no lag either.. mpg has never been better :)

Felly123

TDI
97 Passat, 2018 Equinox TDI, 2005 F350 6.0.
you really can get the same or better mpg with larger nozzles. but thats only if the tune has really been done right and good :) most aren't far as i can see.... with a basic name-brand tune, the bigger nozzles don't run so well except for making more power and usually a bunch of smoke. doesn't have to be that way however.... i have 11mm + .260s and no smoke anywhere, no lag either.. mpg has never been better :)
Thanks Burpod, I've got the Bosch .230's on the way. Don't know what I'm running now, will have to see when I get them out. I'm tired of smoking everyone out at every stop light.