wheres the montana tdi's?!?!?

73veedubya

Veteran Member
TDI
04 Jetta GLS 5 Speed
theres quite a few of em kicking around but not sure if any of you are on here....

CTD_Chevrolet

Veteran Member
TDI
'15 Jetta S DSG, '02 Jetta ALH 5spd
I'm here. Bozeman MT, Diesel Pros sticker on the windshield, CompD on the back. Easy to spot. :D

Green Chevy on 54s at Renegade is also mine

Last edited:

lilpig88

TDI
1985 1.6td, 2004 PD, 2011 JSW 6mt
I'm here in Bozeman too!
I've seen a few around and just picked one up the other day to put a camshaft into (BEW). Glad to know there's someone else on here.

77 K20

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Touareg TDI LUX
I'm up in Whitefish- seems there are some people around but they don't post very often.

MT204

TDI
05 JETTA
Another "lurker" here in Whitefish. Not a lot to say but there is always a lot to read.

Joe Fisher

Veteran Member
TDI
NA
I'm in Kalispell. I'm on my third TDI. I had a 2002 sedan, had it less than a year. I realized that I needed the room a wagon afforded, so I bought a 2003 wagon.
I sold it about a month ago, now I'm in a 2013 Jetta Sportwagon. Works great for driving to school (I'm a teacher) and hauling my dogs.

I'm glad you started this thread veedub... I've often wondered the same thing. Where are you located besides just "montana"?

Joe Fisher

77 K20

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Touareg TDI LUX
I now have a Passat in addition to the Golf. I drive between Stevensville/Missoula/Whitefish somewhat often.

two passat man

TDI
2013 passat black on black
I live in Kalispell.....I am currently in Sheridan Wy. Drive weekly Sunday over Friday home....black sel with 7 plates.....next week off to ND......See you on the road......18000 miles so far

TDI in MT

Veteran Member
TDI
none, sold it.
I realized that I needed the room a wagon afforded, so I bought a 2003 wagon......I sold it about a month ago, now I'm in a 2013 Jetta Sportwagon. Works great for driving to school (I'm a teacher) and hauling my dogs.
My dog, Border Collie-size, wishes I had bought a JSW as well. I think he's complaining about the rather small size of the Golf's back seat (as compared to the E-150 cargo van he rides in @ work).

77 K20

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Touareg TDI LUX
Maybe bump this thread if you hear about some sort of GTG with the big sky euro group. I always forget about that site- probably only been to it half a dozen times.
I wanted to go the Yellowstone drive, but they decided not to do it again (last year? year before?) I forget...

I've went on drives with other groups in the Spokane and Coeur d Alene areas before. They were a lot of fun.

I'm in Hamilton/Corvallis. We have a local forum at http://forums.bigskyeuro.com/

It's fairly active and just Montana mostly.

yelltdi

TDI
2013 JSW TDI 6MT
New member, live in Gardiner area. Any insight into Montana Import Group dealership in Bozeman. Picking up a JSW soon which will come with the 3 free services... any concerns. Any independent recs? Have heard good things about auto stop. First VW for me;)

TDI in MT

Veteran Member
TDI
none, sold it.
I haven't had any service done at MIG, but I have ordered some parts from them, good operation as far as I can tell.

kcv67

TDI
2017 Ram Cummins G56 2015 Jetta TDI DSG Tornado red
Montana Import Group has done very well for me. They have answered all the questions that I have had. I have had 2 of the free services done and with no problems.

It seems like there is a lot of tdi s around stevi
Casey

bchaszar

TDI
2002 VW Golf TDI
Missoula TDI owner / fixer

This is an old thread, but just came across it, so trying my luck with a reply...

I'm in Missoula, a TDI owner and do most of my own wrenching. Would love to know others who work on theirs in Missoula.

--Brian

MTB_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Golf MT indigo blue pearl 4 dr & '15 Touareg TDI
My niece has a MK6 up in in the Mission Valley. My brother goes up there a lot and drives his TDI back and forth. We are from up there.