• $15,000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $20,000

• $30,000

• I am celibate.

• I already get more se...rvice than I can stand!

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I looked into this deal, but my wife didn´t bite...

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

mr_y82

Veteran Member
TDI
Used to have... '11 Golf, 6-spd, 2-door
...you need a Jetta... :eek: I checked... the listing is gone... sorry guys! :D

Car Trade Deal For Jetta - craigslist
bellingham.craigslist.org/cto/5502566785.htmlCraigslist Inc.
2 days ago - I'm a 26 year old female looking for a new car. Well, new to me. I don't have alot of money but I can offer sex in trade. I'm a very attractive female ...

Ol'Rattler

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2006 BRM Jetta
Just to funny. I guess if I was a smoking hot female with zero brains, I might try to make such a deal.:)

No, she doesn't need a TDI, she needs something like a Corolla or Camry. Although I don't know why, but a Jetta does seem to be a panty dropper.

bubbagumpshrimp

Veteran Member
TDI
'13 Jetta TDI
That kind of arrangement happens every day. It's called dating. That's really all dating is (sex for food, gifts, entertainment, etc.)...legalized prostitution.

Edit: And yes...I've heard of multiple occasions where a car was involved. I'm curious what age Jetta she thinks she's going to score for only 52 conjugal visits. She's probably thinking new, lol.

Last edited:

Ol'Rattler

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2006 BRM Jetta
Guys are so completely stupid about this kind of stuff. If I knew now at 20 what I Know now, my life would have been a lot different.

"Ah miss, you need to move on now. Your premeditated sexual favors do not entitle you to a car or anything else".

Just a tip for the female poster of the add. You should just go get a job and buy a car of your choice like most folks do.

Last edited:

bubbagumpshrimp

Veteran Member
TDI
'13 Jetta TDI
Guys are so completely stupid about this kind of stuff. If I knew now at 20 what I Know now, my life would have been a lot different.

"Ah miss, you need to move on now. Your premeditated sexual favors do not entitle you to a car or anything else".

Just a tip for the female poster of the add. You should just go get a job and buy a car of your choice like most folks do.
Yup. There are women out there that do this and guys that are stupid enough to support that lifestyle.

She would disagree with you. Work is for suckers. Besides...if some dumb bastard gets her a car, puts it in her name, and "signs a contract..." that's not going to be legally binding...she might have to suck it up (no pun intended) and go through with it once, get her keys, and move on to the next chump for 'x' item she's wanting.

Edit: There are women that never (or very rarely) have to invest is clothes, accessories (i.e. Handbags), lingerie, etc. because some pathetic bastard in need of attention (even if it's just pity) will make it happen with his $$$$ if he can't make it happen otherwise. My $.02...good for her if she can "work smarter, not harder" and subsidize her lifestyle at the expense of some stupid clown.

Last edited:

GreenLantern_TDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 GOLF SEL
Wheres this at? Ill drive down and have a look see. Kick the tires atleast. :D
$5000..... $100 bucks a throw and she deals out 2 freebees.

Last edited:

aja8888

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Out of TDI's
I have a casual use Jetta that I can spare. It's way cheaper than marriage. The last marriage cost me about $1,000,000/$20,000 = 50 Jettas. :D

bubbagumpshrimp

Veteran Member
TDI
'13 Jetta TDI
I have a casual use Jetta that I can spare. It's way cheaper than marriage. The last marriage cost me about $1,000,000/$20,000 = 50 Jettas. :D
No $h1t, lol. Mine wasn't that bad, but I literally gave away a nice used luxury car to settle it. That's not counting that new Jetta TDI that everything else cost me.

The average contested divorce where kids are involved (fortunately not in my case)...just the lawyer...is going to run you a new Passat TDI SEL. I lucked out. My lawyer "only" cost me five Benelli M4's, lol.

aja8888

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Out of TDI's
No $h1t, lol. Mine wasn't that bad, but I literally gave away a nice used luxury car to settle it. That's not counting that new Jetta TDI that everything else cost me.

The average contested divorce where kids are involved (fortunately not in my case)...just the lawyer...is going to run you a new Passat TDI SEL. I lucked out. My lawyer "only" cost me five Benelli M4's, lol.
Mine was "California style" with two houses/minor children involved. I was lucky as a buddy of mine in the Bay area spent way, way more.

tdidieselbobny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Galactic Blue Jetta TDI, '15 Silk Blue Golf Sportwagen TDI
I see her ad said Bellingham-maybe she'll get a bite from Nice Cars or The Green Car Company;)......

Ol'Rattler

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2006 BRM Jetta
I see her ad said Bellingham-maybe she'll get a bite from Nice Cars or The Green Car Company;)......
Holly crap!!! That's about 50 miles from me. I'll have to run this past the wife ASAP so that we can make our relationship stronger by giving her a rest from my animal instincts.

Certainly, plowing some brainless 20 something hottie is a sacrifice I would be willing to make for marital bliss. Yes I know, I'm Mother Teresa or the Pope himself of relationships.:D

mr_y82

Veteran Member
TDI
Used to have... '11 Golf, 6-spd, 2-door
Although I don't know why, but a Jetta does seem to be a panty dropper.
I'll have to run this past the wife ASAP so that we can make our relationship stronger by giving her a rest from my animal instincts.

Certainly, plowing some brainless 20 something hottie is a sacrifice I would be willing to make for marital bliss. Yes I know, I'm Mother Teresa or the Pope himself of relationships.
haha... the name "Jetta" just sounds risque I guess!

hahaha... the wisdom that comes with age....

ROFL... So any news from "the wife"... you still living in the same residence?

That kind of arrangement happens every day. It's called dating. That's really all dating is (sex for food, gifts, entertainment, etc.)...legalized prostitution.
she might have to suck it up (no pun intended).....good for her if she can "work smarter, not harder" and subsidize her lifestyle at the expense of some stupid clown.
If you're needing to cough up a car to get that...you're doing it wrong.
fair enough, at least in most arrangements! I was between jobs when I met my wife, so I didn't tell her about my savings and I let her show her willingness to support me before I made a final decision, haha...

LOL to that second quote... :cool:... and indeed, it's a kind of skill!

3rd... hahahaha... or you got the wrong girl... or both!

Wheres this at? Ill drive down and have a look see. Kick the tires atleast. :D
$5000..... $100 bucks a throw and she deals out 2 freebees.
ROFL!

Haha, thanks for doing the math for us! Now we can make more informed decisions!

Ol'Rattler

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2006 BRM Jetta
ROFL... So any news from "the wife"... you still living in the same residence?
I haven't tried to sell the idea yet. The thought of losing body parts in my sleep has given me pause to reflect.

Not having a "plow" anymore would make a brainless 20 something an exercise in frustration.................

Last edited:

Ol'Rattler

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2006 BRM Jetta
I would say probably not. How many women of any orientation can afford to give a car away?