When is the next northwest gtg.?

Bill S

How about May 19 or 26? I'm up for a drive - maybe a picnic destination?? We've done Rainier and Whidbey - anybody have ideas? Any parks around Leavenworth?

hotrodtdi

Veteran Member
howabout a trip to vancouver, maybe stanley park and meet with our canadian tdi friends. actually there is a beautiful view from a mountain west of north van of vancouver and there is a restaurant at the ski area.

Oil_Burner

Veteran Member
Alright guys I just came back from a drive around the north cascades highway (20)! What a gorgeous drive. 550 miles in one day. Issaquah to cle elm, to wenatchee, to chelan, to methow, carlton, twisp winthrop, mazama, and then over washignton pass (5400 ft) and then darington, arlington and home! Sure it'd be a better two day trip, but it was SO BEAUTIFUL!
I'll be there wherever!

TB

VW Derf

Administrator
Staff member
TDI
2010 Blue Graphite Pearl Golf Variant
Let me know where you decided to go. If it's near Vancouver, I'll try my best to meet up with you guys. A picnic type of GTG sounds good.

dutchman

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Bora
Canada sounds good, so we can meet our Canadian friends again. I had a great time in Vancouver last GTG. (Albert do they still sell the POOP at the school??)

Let me know when and where.