What to do if not arriving until Saturday?

childishidealism

Veteran Member
TDI
TDI-PD, 2005, Reflex Silver
I've read and searched, but haven't found out yet. What do I need to do if I am arriving Saturday morning around the time of the tech sessions? Also, where are the tech sessions? I know I need my nametag to get in, just curious how I can get it. Sorry if I missed it somewhere.

Leo819

Veteran Member
TDI
Thomas C2 School Bus
childishidealism said:
I've read and searched, but haven't found out yet. What do I need to do if I am arriving Saturday morning around the time of the tech sessions? Also, where are the tech sessions? I know I need my nametag to get in, just curious how I can get it. Sorry if I missed it somewhere.
When you arrive Saturday and walk into the lobby,there is a hall to the left of it.Walk down the hall to the TDIFest Hospitality suites. There will be signs up and staff to help with your needs. Plus the will most likely be a gaggle of TDI/diesel nerds around and goofs to point ya in the right direction.

vwestlife

Veteran Member
TDI
1997 B4 Passat TDI sedan (sold)
Is it OK to just attend the car show on Sunday? I'm pretty busy this weekend, but I can spare a few hours to gawk at a bunch of nice TDIs, and show off mine as well. :) What would the entrance fee be if I only attend the car show?