What is the meaning of this sticker?

bam_bam_dip

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Jetta TDI GL
I saw this on a chevy truck this morning. It has me stumped, and extremely curious. Anybody have any ideas???

TurbinePower

Veteran Member
TDI
None
No clue. Why would someone put a VW sticker on a Chevy?

[edit]Looking at it some more... almost looks like "02" on the top, "2003" all the way across the middle, then "22" upside down on the bottom?

Maybe it's the sticker's part number! :p

El Dobro

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2017 Bolt EV Premier, 2023 Bolt EUV Premier
Maybe that was the date the VW hit the truck and left his kill mark.

TornadoRed

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI wagon, silver; 2003 Jetta TDI wagon, indigo blue; 2003 Golf GL 5-spd, red (PARTED); 2003 Golf GLS 5-spd, indigo blue (SOLD); 2003 Jetta TDI wagon, Candy White (SOLD)
meganuke said:
They can buff that out.

Good one!

I can imagine someone picking up that sticker at an autoshow, thought it was pretty cool, but didn't own a VW.

BrianCT

Top Post Dawg
TDI
TDI
It's actually very simple. I'm walking over to my chalk board and creating a regression scale based on babylonian math. Null zwei, minus the zwanzig und zwei and decrept the zwei tausend und zwei ...you have a white pick-up truck who got lost at the junction of aldolf and a flat four divided by air cooled in some part of the african desert some 60 years ago.

BrianCT

flatopete

TDI
Sadly, only a 7.3 liter Powerstroke
BrianCT said:
It's actually very simple. I'm walking over to my chalk board and creating a regression scale based on babylonian math. Null zwei, minus the zwanzig und zwei and decrept the zwei tausend und zwei ...you have a white pick-up truck who got lost at the junction of aldolf and a flat four divided by air cooled in some part of the african desert some 60 years ago.
BrianCT
Was der F**k??

cptmox

Veteran Member
TDI
01 Jetta GLS, Silver 5-spd
It could have something to do with the fact that the last of the original style Beetles rolled off the assembly line in 2003. However, that event occurred on 07/30/2003.

The rest could be 22 million produced. (?)