What do you do with lawyers' mails?

shutterfly

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 JSW
This is crazy. I received two letters from different law firms just during the last weekend alone.
A few days before that I also received VWNA's mail, other than telling me stay put, but calm, it doesn't provide any other useful information.
As a once proud owner, I hope VW can take care of its loyal customers it has cheated, and those lawyers are blood sucking vampires who would suck most of the compensations otherwise would come to us the owners.
I contacted VWNA and among repeated apologies, even they recommended me seeking legal consuls.
What would/did you do?

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta that I fill by myself
Mom used to make rough paper with her junk mail. It was kinda fun for Christmas present tags and what not. Not really good for much else. So if it came from a lawyer I would use it in the bathroom.

ezshift5

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 JSW TDI (Enroute BB).......2017 Jetta 1.4 turbo 5M ....................
I wipe my butt with them, then mail them back.
I would avoid this.....(not to be contrary)......

I do file them in my VW folder within my desk........

You never know........

ez

Jeta Life

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Jetta TDI DSG Auto
Sometimes call the offices from an untraceable number and act like an idiot, prank phone call like Scott & Todd used to do on WPLJ

gmcjetpilot

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 JSW TDI DSG Matalic Grey
They are vultures.... none of them are helping us.....

I want to start a class action lawsuit against all the class action lawsuits...

These are allegedly on my behalf.... yet they are not of course.....

I left a nice note on a YouTube lawyers video. I stated facts about class
action lawsuits any one can look up...... He took it down. In fact all the
other post smell fake, clearly by the posters who know nothing of vw or tdi,
and sing praises of this lawyer....

Last edited:

dadster

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta SportWagen
What would/did you do?

Drive more, worry less.

All the excitement and hoopla over VW's malfeasance doesn't change the fact that I truly enjoy driving my JSW.

Not about to change/sue/cry/whine/*****!

My 2 cents...

newyorktdi

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf
Throw it out and not opt into a class action. After fees, you'll get a negligible amount. I'm planning to keep both TDI's until the wheels fall off and I don't care much for all the craziness going on but my first TDI got hit by a truck while parked in Manhattan and the insurance paid me the book value on my car. If I end up in a similar situation and the insurance gives me a value that reflects post "dieselgate" I would ask VWoA to make up the difference and if not, I'll do like what this person did:

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/feb/02/business/la-fi-autos-honda-lawsuit-20120202

TDI Kovács

Veteran Member
TDI
Two Preban TDI's; One "FIXED" TDI.
Toss them in the trash like I do. I don't worry about any of this. I'm happy with my car and will remain to be happy. The recall cannot be mandatory for where I live so, I could not care less about the whole thing.

Last edited:

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta that I fill by myself
Toss them in the trash like I do. I don't worry about any of this. I'm happy with my car and will remain to be happy. The recall cannot be mandatory for where I live so, I could care less about the whole thing.
Me? I COULDN'T care less.:p

Conrad -JSW

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 JSW DSG
Anything junk that comes in the mail and has a postage paid envelope gets sent back to the address on the envelope, minus the stuff with my name on it.

roco22

TDI
GOLF Wagon 2015 TDI
Drive more, worry less.

All the excitement and hoopla over VW's malfeasance doesn't change the fact that I truly enjoy driving my JSW.

Not about to change/sue/cry/whine/*****!

My 2 cents...

I am with ya...

Now that I have had a Malone tune with the downpipe thingy upgrade.

The machine has "COME ALIVE" and is enjoyable to drive.:D