Finally tackled the lack of washer fluid (and the reservoir draining anytime I used it). I was getting all of the fluid oozing / flowing down the passenger side fender so figured the issue was buried in the typical place - at the hinge area. So, in chasing down the leak, I pulled off the whole fender and unwrapped the hose/wiring that goes through the hinge area and....it was perfect. Not even a kink.
So then I looked where I should've started - at the nozzles themselves. Sure enough, the hose at the driver side nozzle was detached. Hooked it back up, purged some air, aimed them....work like new now. I'm guessing the slant of our driveway was pulling the fluid down the inside of the hood and out that corner (right by the passenger-side hinge).
Also replaced the no-longer-functioning backup camera with the one that came with the $65 CarPlay Android Head Unit (going to make a thread discussing that when I get a chance; the tl;dr right now, though - seems pretty decent!).
Given that I often have a bike rack on the back of the car, I wanted the backup camera mounted a bit higher, so I have it Goop'd (epoxy) right below the rear wiper (I cut a little notch in the rear glass to run the wire through, under the grommet.) Anyway, that's working well now.
Now on to figuring out what the fudge is going on with my MFSW retrofit - I've looked at the wiring and checked connections at least six times now and I still have no power to the steering wheel - no lights, no horn, no functioning cruise switches. (Thankfully, I left the wiring for cruise switches on the turn signal stalk intact, so I still can use CC.)