What did you do to you Q5/Q7 today?

av8r

TDI
2010 Jetta TDI (#23rd in prod), Black. 2014 Audi Q5 TDI, Black
The robust Jetta TDI forum was always buzzing with activity. Now that I've migrated to the V6 TDI SUV the activity in this discussion area is much less. So, I want to start a thread where others can view owners activity and maybe even learn more about their Q5/Q7 from others, some new techniques/procedures, modifications, and/or just info. Hopefully this will also spark new thread topics of discussion. Share on!

av8r

TDI
2010 Jetta TDI (#23rd in prod), Black. 2014 Audi Q5 TDI, Black
I'll start. I bought this Center Console Tray from Amazon--I paid $12.39

It came from China - took about three weeks to arrive. Form, fit and function was perfect. They leave all the rubber squares unattached so you have to tape or glue them down yourself. Has a small hole to feed your phone charger cord down into the storage area. I like it. I can lift the center console up and throw my iPhone right on top. Here's the link.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00YE360TO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

mike

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Q5 Tdi, RIP 2003 Jetta GLS 5sp
Im very satisfied with this insert and recommend to anyone. Nice quality for the price.

My mod, a set of OEM wheel locks I got off ebay.
Unlike common locks, Audi has cleverly put a rotating sleeve around the head to prevent the thief from using the oversized socket wrench method used to defeat common locking wheel nuts