What bhp/torque increase can I predict in these upgrades?

skodawagon

TDI
2008 Skoda Octavia Scout wagon, 2L, 6spd manual, 4wd
I have a Skoda Octavia Scout 2008, 2L tdi, 6spd manual.
138 bhp STOCK
320 nm torque STOCK

I am getting these performance upgrades:
- Cat delete
- DPF delete
- EGR delete
- Stage 2 tune, from a tuner, not a diy box kit or whatever its called
- Performance K and N air filter, its not a cai but its instead a replacement for the stock air filter

What performance gains could I expect from such mods? What should I upgrade next to increase performance?

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
You will get no gains from any of that except the tune and the tuner should be able to tell you that. Forget the K&N as it is inferior to the stock airbox/filter. Read here about them. Please read here as this has all been covered many times. Welcome to tdiclub!

[486]

Top Post Dawg
TDI
02 golf ALH
removing the cat will help you on your other thread's topic of 'hearing the turbo' more
especially if you hack off the muffler too, these tiny VNT turbos kinda shriek all the time out the exhaust

skodawagon

TDI
You will get no gains from any of that except the tune and the tuner should be able to tell you that. Forget the K&N as it is inferior to the stock airbox/filter. Read here about them. Please read here as this has all been covered many times. Welcome to tdiclub!
Are you sure? I thought aftermarket air filters increased air flow

[486]

Top Post Dawg
TDI
02 golf ALH
Are you sure? I thought aftermarket air filters increased air flow
ehh, the airflow is limited by the tiny little baby turbo (and mainly the turbine side of the turbo at that)
the air filter and piping really isn't a significant restriction

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
Those also increase dirt through them and no benefit at all with more airflow. The stock one flows way more than needed and cleans much better.

[486]

Top Post Dawg
TDI
02 golf ALH
Those also increase dirt through them and no benefit at all with more airflow. The stock one flows way more than needed and cleans much better.
ehhh, got to wonder why honda went to oiled paper filters in the last decade or so
and they got a MAF too

though I do agree that they're wasted money, they can filter better than the stock dry element

skodawagon

TDI
Thanks
removing the cat will help you on your other thread's topic of 'hearing the turbo' more
especially if you hack off the muffler too, these tiny VNT turbos kinda shriek all the time out the exhaust
Thanks