what are you paying?

AThreeTdi

Veteran Member
TDI
06 jetta Tdi , 03 jetta Tdi
2.99/gal for B-20 last weekend at uncle willies in Deleware and D2 was 2.84/gal.

fredb

Veteran Member
TDI
2003/golf gl blue tdi auto
3.25 a gallon for b100 in bridport vermont.
d2 is going for 2.99.9 just a bout everywhere.locked in a price for fuel
oil yesterday 2.69 a gallon. i will pay 4bucks xtra a tankfull.. just wish there was a pump in th burlington vt area. i would buy it more often.
here is an interesting website.
http://nationalpriorities.org/index.php?option=com_wrapper&Itemid=182
it will break down the cost of the iraq war right down to your own community (if listed) so if you divide that amount by the tax paying population of your community
you can divide that figure by the gallons you use and add it to the price of d2.
D2 isn't so cheap anymore is it..

Last edited:

PWN

Veteran Member
mahana79 said:
I am all for peace and all but should we sit back and let more planes filled with civilians be flown into american building? I am willing to do what ever it takes to prevent that from ever happening again. with or withour your support. :mad: :mad:

Iraq had nothing to do with 911. We are there because of oil. We are in the mideast because of oil. Soldier are dying so idiots can drive hummers, suvs, and low mpg cars to the grocery store.

JMarg

but as you pointed out, i'm a "hippy" and will pay higher costs just to know that i'm doing my part to help free ourselves from foreign dependency, keep pollution down and conserve non-renewable resources.
Hey, I'm a hippie too, how about that? :D

I'm paying $3.309/gallon for B99.9 in sunny Southern Oregon, at Rising Phoenix Biofuels.

D2 seems to go for $3.109-$3.159/gallon around these parts..

I view 5-7% more for B99.9 as a small price to pay for its inherent benefits...

Last edited:

mahana79

TDI
2002 Jetta
PWN said:
Iraq had nothing to do with 911. We are there because of oil. We are in the mideast because of oil.
May i ask where your intel comes from? it would happen to be the same news that i can be seen anywhere in the world is it?

PWN said:
Soldier are dying so idiots can drive hummers, suvs, and low mpg cars to the grocery store.
It is a job. We all volunteered. We will keep doing what we do. When you stop to enjoy what ever you enjoy. We will make sure you can still do that.

Oh yeah by the way..................You're Welcome :mad:

ufoguy

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat, Shadow Blue, gray leather
$2.86 "BioWillie" B20 Anna, TX (just north of Dallas)

$2.86 "BioWillie" B20 Anna, TX (just north of Dallas)

Varkias

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Golf TDI
Paid $3.31 for B100 in Brat, VT this morning. it was $.10 less last week... oh well. Drove 100+/- miles to my wife's family's house, the station down the st has D2 for $2.87!! dang.

Ralphy

Veteran Member
TDI
Passat TDI sedan, 1997, silver, ABS
mahana79 said:
May i ask where your intel comes from? it would happen to be the same news that i can be seen anywhere in the world is it?
Most of the terrorists of 911 were from Saudi Arabia. Sorry for you if you went "there" for that reason. The official reason for Iraq invasion was about WMD, that were not found. Again, no relationship with 911; except for the timing...

Back on the topic:
http://videosift.com/story.php?id=5808

Last edited:

tdi06

TDI
06' Jetta tdi 5 spd
Wow! Hippies and pro/anti war arguments, throw in a little draft card burning and it's 1968 all over again! People supported the war, people opposed it. Some people supported the President, some people didn't. And whats the one thing thats changed?..........Nothing! Same story, different war.

mahana79

TDI
2002 Jetta
tdi06 said:
Wow! Hippies and pro/anti war arguments, throw in a little draft card burning and it's 1968 all over again! People supported the war, people opposed it. Some people supported the President, some people didn't. And whats the one thing thats changed?..........Nothing! Same story, different war.
wow I think that about sums it up :D :D :D

Dweebus

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf GLS TDI, 1998 Jetta TDI
Paid $3.333 for tallow B100. It smells like a slaughter house, but we use what we can get. I've not yet dared to take a whiff from the tailpipe.
D2 is $3.10 - $3.20 around here.

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta that I fill by myself
Check this shizzle, yo.

Today I paid $3.18 for B99 and paid $3.47 for D2. In the VW warranty correct B5 mixture of course.

Is that funkadelic or what?

I don't have a clue what gasoline was. I never look. I have a Gasser truck that I use a few times a year, so I never look.

Last edited by a moderator: