What am i getting myself into.

CleverUserName

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 OZ Cruze CTD & 2010 JSW 6MT & 2017 GMC Canyon CCLB ATX 2.8 Duramax
and it literally took 1 minute to prove MY point, which is that you're relying on outdated info. Right there at the bottom

"PLEASE NOTE - As with most of the Single Mass Flywheel Kits, there will be some noise at low RPMs and at idle. This is completely normal and will not damage your gearbox or engine"
You're not a troll, you're a butthurt forum junkie that got his feelings hurt when proven wrong by a vendor that knows what they're doing. You are seriously "grasping at straws" if you're going to twists Darkside's comment like that. In all this time, you're the only one who has ever claimed that I call myself an expert. I only continue to engage you to show others how deranged you are.
Why am I butthurt? How are my feelings hurt? You're a legend in your own mind.

What comment are you talking about? This one?

Lots of people kill clutches at stock power so add 100lbs and they dont last forever.

Single mass and CR engines dont mix that well, especially when some of the tranny's/Gearboxes have those silly steel/carbon syncro's that fail for fun anyway.
Why don’t you actually buy the SMF kit, install it in your stage III or higher CR and prove that it works? ECS sells them, SBC sells them as well as DD. Chose one you trust and actually do it. You can be the 1st person to actually be successful in doing so! Or destroy your 02Q like dozens of people who tried. We can all take bets on what happen too. It will be fun, like gambling.