West Michigan Fall TDI GTG - Oct. 1st, 2016

speed185187

Veteran Member
TDI
Case 580 Super M,
Does anybody have a 90° silicon elbow 2" to 2.25" I could buy from them?
I just installed a new intake manifold and i don't have the proper elbow to go between it and the upper charge air pipe.

bala_pt

TDI
2002 Jetta Automatic
Kirk... i am planning to be there. Learnt a lot in the past (me beinga TDI newbiw)

Hoping to get RC done but... lemme see if i find some money for that :(

Sri..02 jetta

Last edited:

TDI Owner/Operator
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SEL
No longer counting the days but now hours to this GTG now! Going to be great to see everyone again... :cool:

BehroMoto

TDI
2002 Jetta, Silver | 2001 Golf, Black | 1998 Beetle, Blue
I'm looking forward to seeing you all again tomorrow as well.
I'll be bringing BBQ Little Wiener Dogs (I love those things)
I am parting out a 2002 Jetta (Black) if anyone wants any parts.
I'll post a full listing in the proper forum area ASAP, but here are a few of the big things:
Seats: $250
Door Panels: $100 for all four
Long block: $850 (250k with 505-510 compression on all four cylinders)
Manual trans swap package: $850
Here are a couple pics of the leather interior and door cards:
Lots of Mk4 and TDI parts - let me know if your interested in anything
Mike Behrens
[/URL][/IMG]

fungi131

TDI
2005 golf
I'm excited to see everyone again!
I just spent the last week changing my cam, lifters, bearings, and injectors. I should have lots to discuss.

If anyone is interested in getting their SKC's pulled, I'm available.

Also, I'll have my pd100 injectors for sale if anyone is interested.

I'm looking for an above the radio cup holder or blank off plate. If someone has one, bring it tomorrow.

Cheers Guys (and Gals) ;)

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
We are here, hanging out in GR. It rained the whole way.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Thank you Kirk! Jason and I had a great time. It was nice to catch up with everyone, especially Hondo, who I haven't seen since 2002! :cool:

The Ripster

Veteran Member
TDI
None at this time
Great time, meet old friends and new ones, very nice time Kirk and appreciate all of your work to bring this together in such a great fashion. Once I figure out how to post photos again, will post a few here.

Last edited:

jsrmonster

Veteran Member - TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
15 Golf SW DSG, RC3 piped, 99.5 Jetta Rocket PD150 6spd 4motion, 2000 ASV110 RC6 "Silverbullet" 5spd Race Car, 2003.5 Cummins QCLB 4x4 "Blue Monster" Jeep CRD juiced, MB Sprinter van juiced up
Wow, great turnout and lots of work as usual. Great to see old friends, and meet so many new ones. Everyone did a great job preparing their cars and maintaining them. Great job Kirk!! I bet you are dragging butt today, I know I am. Made it home with only 3 stops (jobs along the way) and many coffee stops - by 1am.

Thanks again to those who supported RocketChip

Jeff ;-))

ps. Lawson, sorry to put your T-reg tune off, but it is a much bigger job to tackle at the gtg and I am currently one-handed with a hurt wrist and unable to easily remove and peel open t-reg ecu's without lots of pain.

r90sKirk

Veteran Member
TDI
All TDI's - No gassers! Luxo-Tourer = 13 Passat (hands down, the nicest car we've ever owned), Most fun = MK4 Golf
Thanks to all who attended (despite the early morning rain) - good hearty Michigangsters!

Thanks to all who lent a hand, and helped out, and a special thank-you to my wife for supporting this event.

Looking forward to next year,

Kirk

TDI
Jetta, 2006, Campanella White, Anthracite Int. DSG, Pkg. 1; New Beetle, 1998, Yellow, black leather Int., 2013 Passat TDI SEL Night blue, grey Int. given back to VW (well, not given... ;) ) 2018 Tiguan; first gasser in years
Mark, we expect you to show up with the food truck next year......

http://tinyurl.com/h4tmg5u

Heh! I'll work on it...

As usual, thanks so much to Kirk and Linda, a great time was had by us and even a little rain didn't dampen the MiTDI fellowship. Thanks for not giving me too much crap about the Jetta Kirk...I'm working on that too :p :rolleyes:

TDI Owner/Operator
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SEL
First off sorry about not posting my pictures sooner. Been busy with outdoor chores around the house as weather has been so nice this month.

Many thanks to Kirk and Linda for hosting us dedicated TDI'ers once more! Without further ado here are some of my images taken at the GTG:

Above image shows the "quiet before the storm" as it was taken at 9:06am way before the masses arrived to kick off another great GTG!

TDI Owner/Operator
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SEL
More pictures:

One of these showed up from the right coast...

500K plus Cyber Green Bug! :cool:

Not your everyday garden variety TDI - how about an ALH powered Audi TT roadster?! :eek:

And as usual some were parked along the road too...

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Great pictures, Robert! That Audi TT TDI roadster was the cleanest thing I've seen in a long time... excellent swap!