well, looks like i barely left and am now coming back again

santacll

Veteran Member
TDI
15Jetta_HL, 14_GSW_WBurg
sold our 05 passat tdi a month ago. and today my buddy set me up ( i didn't want it) to rescue an orphan 05tdi passat wagon 200k... orphan cause the previous owners considered it transportation, and it looks the part. its about the level of reliable and cheap that you could want, but id be much happier if it was a sedan.

when i get it home we'll go over it and get a better handle on the condition.

needs; to be cleaned inside and under hood. brakes flush, rear hatch does not unlock remotely, tires, italian tuneup.

want to sell it, but could also drive it and sell the wifes elantra (she then get the new to us 15jetta)

Last edited:

Mozambiquer

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2004 VW Touareg V10 TDI, 2012 Audi Q7 V6 TDI, 1998 VW Jetta TDI. 1982 VW Rabbit pickup, 2001 VW Jetta TDI, 2005 VW Passat wagon TDI X3, 2001 VW golf TDI, 1980 VW rabbit pickup,
Sounds like the condition mine was in. I really like the wagon for the amount of room it has in it. I've been going through and fixing things up, like the headlight, taillight and fog light which all had cracked covers, then I did a liqui-moly engine flush and ceramic additive, and just put head studs and cleaned the manifold.

Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk

Uberhare

Veteran Member
TDI
Too many.
Can't beat a B5 wagon for space. Try to put 4 adults in a newer Jetta or Passat for a 6 hour drive with luggage!