Welcome to TDI Motorsports

Gary Miyakawa

Admin Emeritus
TDI
1998 NB TDI
Welcome to the newest section of the World Famous Fred's TDI Page. Over the last couple of years we have seen a significant increase in TDI's being used in Motorsports. This section is dedicated to those folks willing to try to push the envelope of the TDI in the Motorsports world.

That world includes SCCA ProRally (we have a member building a car right now), Drag racing, Autocrossing and of course, the large Europeon Rally Cross (World Rally Championships, etc).

If you have information and/or results from Motorsports that include a TDI, please feel free to post a link in this section so we all can see how well the TDI did.

Suggestions are definitely appreciated (good and bad
).

Gary M (Moderator)

[ December 28, 2001: Message edited by: Gary Miyakawa ]</p>

mikeyworks

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta GLS TDI Green, 2000 Jetta GLS TDI Blue
Gary,

Nice section.
Like many TDI owners, I would love to push my TDI to its limits without consequence.
Unfortunatley, that is not within most budgets. However, I am looking into turning a cute little Diesel Rabbit into a nice rally car. When the money rolls around, I will fill you in on it.

Mike

4wheeldrift

Thank you for starting this discussion area. It has been long overdue.

I will be contributing some auto-x experiences when spring comes but the winter may bring some ice time trialing, I will keep you posted.