Weather Channel Bio diesel Coast to Coast trip

2slowtdi

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 ALH Bora gone. 2006 Benz CDI 235hp 420ftlbstq
I just saw the last few mins of a interview with two people driving non-stop from New York to Cal
in their TDI using Bio diesel.

Did anyone see the whole thing ?

airwolf

Veteran Member
TDI
None
Look down a few threads in this section. There is a discussion going on about it. It it offically call 'Willie Run 2008'.

VWWV

Veteran Member
TDI
passat 96, candy white
2slowtdi said:
I just saw the last few mins of a interview with two people driving non-stop from New York to Cal
in their TDI using Bio diesel.

Did anyone see the whole thing ?

Does this have anything to do with The Weather Channel's Dr. Heidi Imsohot and her global warming preachings? Anyone notice that she has lately been a bit less adamant about global warming being directly due to human factors? My opinion is that she saw her career vaporizing.....especially since the Weather Channel's CEO has come out with his opinion that global warming is only minutely related to the effects of man-made pollutants.

keggo

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf TDI
And most likely she has more credentials in meteorology than the CEO. Unfortunately, just because someone is the head of something doesn't necessarily make them as qualified as the "lower" workers. But yes, she probably toned it down a bit because they want ratings not the truth.

VWWV said:
Does this have anything to do with The Weather Channel's Dr. Heidi Imsohot and her global warming preachings? Anyone notice that she has lately been a bit less adamant about global warming being directly due to human factors? My opinion is that she saw her career vaporizing.....especially since the Weather Channel's CEO has come out with his opinion that global warming is only minutely related to the effects of man-made pollutants.