We have much to be thankful for!

coolbreeze

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Golf TDI SE DSG - 2016 Tig SE for the wifey
So much stress on all of us right now as we move through this process together. Guess I want to take a pause and wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving.

Take a moment to put all this in perspective and find something to be thankful for. You can even share it so we can collectively relax.

For me it is almost 10 years of a great forum, run by passionate enthusiast that share with us their life's, their knowledge and their humor here at Fred's TDI forum.

And goats in sportwagen's

Last edited:

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
I am thankful for this wonderful community. I have met many friends, I have met my partner, and we have all shared some great experiences in lots of new places. :cool:

wilcharl

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta TDI BOUGHT BACK 23 NOV 16. Now owner of 2016 Jeep Cherokee
Thanks, and wishing you and your family the same!;)
This is still the best auto forum on the web and it will continue after Dieselgate.
I was thinking about the awesomeness of this community, and maybe the TDI Alumni can keep in touch and talk cars in the General Automotive thread.

Not only is this place such a wealth of knowledge but, its accurate verifiable validated information.

I for one would like to one day return to VW Diesels if they ever reverse course and decide to re-enter the US or maybe one day buying a 2006 MKV Sedan

Jimmy Coconuts

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 JSW, 2010 Jetta, 2011 Q7 Prestige, 2012 A3 Premium, 2013 A3 Premium Plus, 2014 Beetle, 2015 Jetta
Could not agree more. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Salsaman06

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SEL (sold back to VWoA Dec 21, 2016)
Indeed, much to be thankful for. 10 things that come to mind this year in no particular order:

* Life, health, family, friends
* Grace for my soul and spirit
* having a job
* food on the table
* roof over my head
* Freedom and being a citizen of this great country
* The men and women who volunteer to defend that freedom
* The men and women who volunteer to protect and save life and property
* Education and all the teachers who have put up with me
* This forum and the enormous knowledge I've gained about diesels

Truly and humbly grateful.

Tenebrae

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 VW Jetta TDI Premium with Nav TURNED IN 03/10/2017
I am so thankful that this forum exists! I joined before Dieselgate when I first bought my Jetta. I looked back on my first post the other day, all excited and happy to have my first new car ever.
I still love this car, but am very grateful for the opportunity VW is giving me to trade it in.
Incredibly thankful that there is so much good information to help us all through this mess and help us with filling out forms, navigating sites, making decisions...

I leave you with this:
Happy Happy Turkey Day!

-T.