We are on Kickstarter! Device for vehicles!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Witwicky

TDI
p { margin-bottom: 0.25cm; line-height: 120%; }a:link { } [FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Friends! [/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]We are glad to tell you that we have launched our CarDroid project on Kickstarter. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]CarDroid is a plug & play in-vehicle device running Android OS. It is focused on safety of people and vehicles.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]The device gives its users an opportunity to protect their dear ones on the road, get notification in case a car crash is detected, reconstruct car accidents in 3D, check car sensors data remotely, make your own car more secure, diagnose a car remotely, protect a car from being hit while parked or towed away and many more![/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Is this a story you’d be interested in? Feel free to contact me, and I'll be glad to discuss any questions.[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Support us and spotlight our project![/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
HA, HA! I just watched the Kickstarter ad. This thing is for Android OS, but the phones and the computers shown in the ad are Apple!

baja_brewer

Veteran Member
TDI
1980 Rabbit Pickup (1.6 IDI), 1990 Corrado TDI, 2010 Audi A5
HA, HA! I just watched the Kickstarter ad. This thing is for Android OS, but the phones and the computers shown in the ad are Apple!
Incorrect that its "for Android OS" the device USES Android OS- a nice open source platform for this sort of development.

The notifications they were receiving are platform independent- they're probably doing their development on a Mac. I would too

Status
Not open for further replies.