Waterfest 2008 !!!!????

fukeen

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta, 1990 Golf
Ok peps here i go again....... Just wanna throw it out there since the time is closer now to da Waterfest. Who would lke to take the trip from Ontario? I would love to see a nice long train of TDIs make da cruise........... Remember its a feeler so please give input

REDNECKDZL

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta, 2015 Jetta, 1984 Wabbit TD, 1986 RX7 waiting on AHU swap
I was thinking H2O, myself and TDIfest.

There are a couple other thing up here in ontario, i would like to go to over waterfest.

I'll probably hit up waterfest next year.

VwPodRacer

Veteran Member
TDI
04 Jetta PD150, 98 Jetta TDI
Im bored line.. i want to go but dont know if i can.. i will hit TDIfest this year for sure.. also VagKraft in brampton.. and maybe H20... all depends on if the wife can go;) if she cant get away from work then i wont be able to go:D

REDNECKDZL

Veteran Member
TDI
Yeap, the lucky bastard won a Koni sponsorship.

Correct me if 'm wrong but i believe he's running a koni coilover kit

fukeen

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta, 1990 Golf
I think I'll proly go to doth H2O and da Waterfest. Peta I heard good things abouth both events.
So that being said, will anybody join me for the drive? I really don"t wanna go by myself.

alien_tdi

TDI
2002 golf
im leaving from albany 2-3 in the afternoon friday, staying at the motel 6 in new brunswick. anyone headed down, join the convoy. CAVA (capital area volkswagen audi) club should be leaving same time.

hoodtdi

TDI
98 jetta tdi, 94 td golf, 94 jetta sdi
im down

so whats the deal is there tdi convoy rolling out together or not lemme know asap if not were rolling thru woth the gen dub guys

fukeen

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta, 1990 Golf
hoodtdi said:
so whats the deal is there tdi convoy rolling out together or not lemme know asap if not were rolling thru woth the gen dub guys

Bud I don't think enough peps are gonna commit from the TDI Club. On the other hand H2O might draw the attention.

jettafock

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta GLS TDI auto, platinum gray, ESP
Nice to see some TDI folks from the north coming down. I'll be there for the show on sunday in section 33. Also, H2O is a lot better then Waterfest. It is a lot chiller and the area blows NJ out of the water. Crusin up and down coastal hwy at night is a blast. Maybe I'll see you guys down there.

REDNECKDZL

Veteran Member
TDI
I'm definantly going to try for H20 this year

petea4

Veteran Member
TDI
'01 Golf GLS
jettafock said:
Nice to see some TDI folks from the north coming down. I'll be there for the show on sunday in section 33. Also, H2O is a lot better then Waterfest. It is a lot chiller and the area blows NJ out of the water. Crusin up and down coastal hwy at night is a blast. Maybe I'll see you guys down there.
Really enjoyed the H2O weekend last year. Costal hwy in a great drive, and for us, driving down through the NY/PA mountains in the fall, is awesome.

Had a hotel right on the strip and pulled the sofa out on the balcony. Awesome sight seeing all the VW's cruising while enjoying some Duty Free beverages! :D

I will be going again this year.

Pete