Wanted: MKIV Jetta 5sp

Tangocharlie

TDI
2015 Jetta SE 6SP
Wanted: MKIV Jetta/Golf 5sp

I'm on the hunt for a well kept and maintained ALH MKIV Jetta/Golf with a manual transmission. If you have one you are looking to sell shoot me a message.

Last edited:

sniderbm

TDI
1996 Passat 5 speed
You might also check out Facebook marketplace, there seem to be a significant population of TDI owners that are not TDIClub members.

Tangocharlie

TDI
2015 Jetta SE 6SP
You might also check out Facebook marketplace, there seem to be a significant population of TDI owners that are not TDIClub members.
I know the marketplace on there is very strong, but as one of those odd humans that doesn't exist on facebook it is a little tricky to access.

Tangocharlie

TDI
2015 Jetta SE 6SP
Hail storm we had in Oklahoma will likely total the MK6 TDI so I am back on the hunt for a nice manual transmission TDI MK4 Golf/Jetta.

RegularKid

TDI
Ex 02 Jetta ALH, Bora 130 highline
I have a jetta in east TN. It's in excellent shape. Listed on this forum. Everything I know about the car is in the listing.

lilpig88

TDI
1985 1.6td, 2004 PD, 2011 JSW 6mt
I have a 2004, so not alh, but nice overall dry sedan. Newer koni reds and springs and suspension components. Runs and drives great... Front skid plate and many other updates over time.

Don't want to sell it but I don't drive it much anymore.

jakej78b

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Volkswagen Jetta TDI ALH 1.9