WANTED: Bosio race 683 nozzles to fit v6 tdi engines

diffas

Veteran Member
TDI
B5q A4 Avant 2.5TDi+, B7q A4 Avant 3.0TDi
I did manufactured my own springs back in the days. I can make those if there will be enough people interested about them.
The thing is to have good valve control when going up in rpm and high boost/emp levels. Never a bad thing to have.
there is no problem fitting hx35 but I'd rather put something different. I had pretty good life with garrett. GTX2967R with 0.64 iwg has decent spool.
Otherwise some gtb series big hybrid. Also I highly recommend to upgrade fuel supply system and I feel like it needs really heads to be ported if targeting that power level. I think user @Knightboat has some nozzles left?

Melker

TDI
Audi a4 2.5tdi Quattro
Hi. I have an audi a4 b6 2.5 tdi quattro. Engine code ake. if I want to get 300hp which nozzles should I use.

adamss24

Veteran Member
TDI
audi a4 2.5 tdi 98 quatrro 6speed
I started making a few sets of exhaust manifolds when I was in um- I have had stainless steel exhaust flanges laser cut about 10 years ago...couldn’t be really bothered as there seemed to be little interest in these at the time...

IltonTavares

TDI
1.9 alh
That’s logical. AFB have big differences in construction! The nozzle needle top is 0,3 mm lower than AKE/BAU

Hello dear friend, would you mind of sharing the number of this injector holder ? The one from AKE/BAU .. I need a set of them, however they need to be 2 springs. Thanks

TDI
2.5TDI V6 BDH
Has anyone some Infos about stronger head Bolts now? Back in this theard Somebody talked about Passat biturbo head Bolts but Not more Infos....

diffas

Veteran Member
TDI
B5q A4 Avant 2.5TDi+, B7q A4 Avant 3.0TDi
I made few extra sets upgraded valvesprings for the newer type head 2.5tdi for sale. If you are interested please pm.

ben0069

TDI
allroad 2.5 tdi v6
Anyone heard how knightboat is getting on, messaged him but no response...

Knightboat

TDI
2.5 V6 AKE
Hi! I got drowned with spam so I oversaw your message.
My nozzles are now for adjustment with H-Turbo but it seems holiday season so might take a while.

adamss24

Veteran Member
TDI
audi a4 2.5 tdi 98 quatrro 6speed
I still lust after a v6 tdi project, however it’s much easier to get 300 bhp nowadays of a pd130 engine than it was before and insurance/tax is killing it for me in Romania…if I ever find a decent b5 v6 tdi Quattro I will make a nice project out of it, I have a c5 auto in my backyard- rare 180 bhp AKE but front wheel drive, brand new set of bau cyl heads, a turbo kit with all adapters and pipes and a nice sacks sre clutch…on the lookout to get a old b2 Audi 100 Quattro and a couple of CrMo pipes would make such a ripper out of it ! I was close to buy an old wide body Porsche 911 with no engine and interior but in pretty good shape structurally, unfortunately seller messed me about with the paperwork and the deal fell trough…imagine that car stripped out with a modded v6 tdi in the back !
And the saga continues… before Xmas I bought a facelift tidy b5 quattto avant with many upgrades, the reason I went for it was: it had a tidy recaro fully electric interior, sunroof (not keen on it as they give troubles with age), it had alloy uprights as bigger bolt on brakes(had b5 s4 hp1 callipers on the front), kyb sr line suspension, upgraded bose sound system( hertz speakers him original door pods), rnse media system(sounds amazing on new speakers), s4 front bumper system (rare as hens teeth nowadays), webasto auxiliar heating(retrofitted), battery relocated in the boot for better weight distribution, original paint wearing thin in some places due to excessive polishing by previous owner, c5 instrument dash with Crome dial rings, Bluetooth modules for music/hands free calling and much more. The engine was original with 400 k on clock and it’s still workings fine (few dropped lifters and slight used cams on one side) but was powerful and fuel economy wasn’t bad at all !
However the engine had some oil leaks and as I had a spare AKE engine and some new BAU/BDG/BDH cam roller heads (brand new with solid, genuine camshafts) I decided to marry them in my spare time ! Trouble was I had 2 heads on same side so one needed the slot for the needle lift sensor machined to fit. There are slight differences: cam caps on the end are different and one hole is in the wrong place (which secures a back cam belt cover).
The alternator failed due to oil getting inside and shorting the rotor so decided to pull the engine away to do the swap !
I had it started yesterday and to report that’s driving very well with bosio race fitted to AFB injectors. The clutch gave me trouble, nothing I had in stock fitted the LUk dual mass flywheel so had to resort on modified 2.0 tfsi Sachs Performance clutch disc on v6 tdi Sachs performance hub. I reckon it was pointless as the old Sachs clutch disc I had was still useable as it was just 0.5mm thinner than the brand new tfsi clutch disc. Had to keep the stock pressure plate but o will upgrade it at some point.
So far I have a tuned ecu with a superchips remap and scramble boards (can’t read this as it’s somehow encrypted) but I will fit a AFB ecu socketed to fit new chips which ARazvan will burn for me next week !
I also have to fit A modified AKN pump with AKE 3 plunger head to keep the fuel demand.
So far the car drives well, touch Smokey off boost but the gtb2056vl turbo clears it nicely !
I will update the thread with pictures asap !

TDI
2.5TDI V6 BDH
If anyone is interested. I have a Set of Bosio Race 683 to sell. Brand new, never used, fitted into AFB nozzle bodys.
perfectly adjusted. Ready to use.
Also have a dual disc clutch for sale. Also Brand new. Two organic disks. Drives Like stock one. no other modifications needes
Tested and approved for 1100NM.