• The TDIClub classifieds section is a heavily trafficked section of the forum that encompasses want-to-buy (WTB) and for-sale (FS) threads for the entire world. Due to the demanding nature and fast pace of this section, it is imperative that you know and understand the rules. It is also important to remember that this is the only parts classifieds section.

Cross-posting and posting classifieds in the regional sections (except the dedicated thread in Ontario) is not permitted.

Multiple items should be sold in one thread. Make sure to provide a description for all items in your post along with pictures and prices. If you start multiple threads with individual items, they will be locked or combined at the discretion of the moderators.

Here is a quick outline of the classifieds section rules. If you don't follow these rules, you subject yourself to thread deletion, thread combination, infractions, or posting privilege revocation.

Thread titles:
    • Put FS or WTB in your thread title. This will let other users know if you are selling or buying.
    • Briefly describe what you are selling. Thread titles have limited space. Be as descriptive, yet succinct, as possible.
    • Put your location in the title.
    • If space allows, put your price in the title

Title example (single item): "FS: 2004 Mk4/BEW cylinder head - Portland, OR - $500"
    Title example (multiple items): "FS: MK6 fog lights, front bumper, headlights, grill - Detroit, MI"
    Title example (car part-out): "FS: Mk3 Jetta parting out engine & interior - Dallas, TX"

Thread text descriptions and pictures:
    • All for-sale threads must include pictures of the items that you are selling. One picture is sufficient, but multiple pictures with different angles will help buyers. A picture is worth a thousand words. If you don't know how to post pictures on TDIClub, see this thread: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=286691
    • All for-sale threads must include a description. We don't charge per-word, so be as descriptive as possible. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for buyers.
    • All for-sale threads must include a price. Auctions and bidding are not allowed. If you want to auction something off, use eBay.
    No picture, no price, NO SALE!

Thread maintenance/updates/bumps:
    • When you sell something, update your thread with "SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title.
    • If you have multiple items for sale, update your thread as each item has been sold. When everything has been sold, updated the thread with "ALL ITEMS SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title when all items have been sold.
    • If you bump your thread, please delete old bumps by clicking on EDIT and then deleting the old bump. This will reduce clutter in your thread and make it easier to read. It also makes you look less desperate.
    • If you drop your price, please update your first post in addition to posting the new price. If you would like the thread title changed, click on the report post icon and let a moderator know what you would like the title changed to.

Moderator intervention and infraction points:
    Moderators will be monitoring the classifieds section. If a moderator determines that you have not been following the rules listed above, corrections will be made and infraction points will be assessed to your account.

What is an infraction point? Simple - it's a system of keeping track of user behavior. A moderator can assign a point value based on the severity of the infraction, as well as an expiration date on the points assessed. If you accumulate a certain number of points, the system will auto-ban you for a predefined amount of time. The more points you accumulate, the longer your ban period will be.

One example of points is as follows: multiple threads will be combined into a single thread, with the number of infraction points assessed corresponding to the number of threads merged. If we merge four threads into one, then you will be assessed four points that expire in 30 days. When you reach five points, the system will auto-ban you for one day.*

*This is an example based on the current infraction system structure. We reserve the right to modify the infraction system at any time without notice or updates to this announcement.

Thank you for your cooperation, and good luck with your sales and searches! :)

-TDIClub Administration

VW Wiring Terminals for sale!

blizzard60

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon
Edit 3/5/2012: I no longer have a big enough supply of these to sell. Please click the link a little further down to find even cheaper places to buy these.

Hey Everyone,

After reading graeme's thread here I decided I needed to find a closer source for these terminals... It turns out Wurth Canada sells a kit, so I bought two! Long story short, the kits are $350 a piece, which I didn't expect when I ordered them!

So, I need to sell a bunch of the terminals to recoup some of my cost. $1 a piece for any of the terminals, except the gold-plated ones, which are $2 a piece.

Thanks!
-Chris

Last edited:

ryanp

Vendor
TDI
Arosa CR - 550hp - 9.7 @ 150mph 1/4 Mile, Citigo 4x4 CR TDi - 340hp, Caddy 2.0 CR 4x4 TDI - 300+hp, Golf Mk2 Van 1.9 TDI - was 290hp, Mk5 Ibiza 2.0 FR TDi - 270hp, BMW 135d - 360hp, BMW 330d - 335hp, BMW 335d - 380hp + a few more ........
my Friend used to work for Wurth, the stuff is the bomb! everything is perfect but the cost usually reflects this!

I got a lot of freebies! really would like the P/n for this kit though if you have it!!

blizzard60

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon
Hey Ryan,

I'll gladly grab you that part number when I get back to the shop, I'm just on my phone right now...

Interested in a partial trade for a complete box? It is about time I started buying some of those parts from you!!!

Let me know!
-Chris

ryanp

Vendor
TDI
Arosa CR - 550hp - 9.7 @ 150mph 1/4 Mile, Citigo 4x4 CR TDi - 340hp, Caddy 2.0 CR 4x4 TDI - 300+hp, Golf Mk2 Van 1.9 TDI - was 290hp, Mk5 Ibiza 2.0 FR TDi - 270hp, BMW 135d - 360hp, BMW 330d - 335hp, BMW 335d - 380hp + a few more ........
Hi Chris,

I really can't warrent 350 for the terminal kit, i was hoping my friend would get me a cheap/freebie, lol

Drop me a PM about the parts but i'm swamped ATM as parts are needed quicker than i can get them!!

Cheers

Ry

blizzard60

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon
Ryan,

I sent you a PM. It is not a priority at all, so take your time getting back to me!

Thanks for the help!
-Chris

rrobbiiee

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 Jetta GLS
After repairing some wires with the super expensive VW repair wires and realizing they aren't sealed I can see some of these coming in handy as after a few winters I'm sure they'll be corroding already.

I realize this is a pretty old thread but do you still have some for sale? Also do you need a special tool to crimp?

blizzard60

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon
I've got tonnes of them!!! I'm in no particular rush to sell them, so I haven't bumped this thread!

You definitely need a proper crimping tool. I found mine locally at a proper electronics store.

Let me know what you guys would like/need!

Cheers,
-Chris

hooville

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf GLS, 2016 GTI, 2015 TDI Sportwagen S
I am in need of some of these to wire up the fog lights in some ecode headlights. I have the part numbers for the repair wires, is this the information you need to choose the correct connector, or what info should I get for you? I'm a rank amateur as you may have guessed!

Thanks in advance!

Kent Dalton

graeme86

Veteran Member
TDI
Not yet - fuel is too cheap! - 3.2 VR6 R32
You will also need the waterproof seal around the wire where it goes into the plug on the back of the headlights.

blizzard60

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon
Sorry for the delayed response here... I have quite a few terminals left, and would love to sell them. However, to be totally honest there are considerably cheaper sources. Since buying these kits from my wurth rep, I have found this company where you can buy much smaller quantities of only the terminals you need (from Wurth I had to buy the whole kit which has a bunch of terminals I will never need).

If people would still like to "help me out" and buy my terminals so I can recoup some of my cost on the kits, then I'd be happy to sell you some. As always my policy is you just pay for the terminals you need and I mail them for free (I pay the shipping).

Let me know if anyone would like some!

@ hooville: as Graeme said, you need the little seals too. You CAN put the seals in place after the terminals I have, once crimped, but there are actually proper terminals that are made to have the seals "held" but the terminal properly. Example of such a terminal. I don't have any of these...

Cheers,
-Chris

Last edited:

pnyknight

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Jetta 1.9 GLS, reflex silver (pseudo wrecked Apr10/13); 2013 Candy White Jetta TDI
Sorry for the delayed response here... I have quite a few terminals left, and would love to sell them. However, to be totally honest there are considerably cheaper sources. Since buying these kits from my wurth rep, I have found this company where you can buy much smaller quantities of only the terminals you need (from Wurth I had to buy the whole kit which has a bunch of terminals I will never need).

If people would still like to "help me out" and buy my terminals so I can recoup some of my cost on the kits, then I'd be happy to sell you some. As always my policy is you just pay for the terminals you need and I mail them for free (I pay the shipping).

@ hooville: as Graeme said, you need the little seals too. You CAN put the seals in place after the terminals I have, once crimped, but there are actually proper terminals that are made to have the seals "held" but the terminal properly. Example of such a terminal. I don't have any of these...

Cheers,
-Chris
Good site but looks like you need a certain minimum order :(
Onlinecomponents.com has a minimum order total of $15 for orders shipping within the US and $100 for international orders.
Nonetheless still interested which size would be needed to wire up the rear fog on a 2002 jetta?

blizzard60

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon
I have lots of the terminals needed for the lights. For the rear fog you need the larger female terminal.

Let me know if you need any!

Cheers,
-Chris

blownaway

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 TDI (waiting for my 02M conversion) 99.5 TDI(totalled) 2002 gasser wagon, 2012 Golf
I think I only need the terminal at the rear fog. My car is a 99.5 and I think it already has a wire connected at the switch end. I'll check and let you know. :D

blizzard60

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon
Sounds good. Hopefully you need more than one terminal though ;) I feel kinda silly putting just one in an envelope and mailing it to you :D

NW_Dale

TDI
2002 Jetta GLS, Black
I can help!

I see this thread was still alive as of last month, so it seems you still have some product left. I'd like to help relieve you of a few of them. I can't complain about the minor markup since these appear to be high quality terminals.

I need to wire a set of power seats for my 2002 Jetta. I have the part numbers for the repair wires so I can put together a shopping list. I have a few other mods in the inbox as well, so I'll see if I can do one big order to save on your shipping costs.

This is just a fishing expedition to see if you are still selling these little guys. If you are, I can have an order to you within a day or two. It seems like the easiest way to get what I need and not have to wonder about quality.

Thanks,

Dale

[EDIT]

Cheers,
-Chris

blizzard60

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon
I've still got tons!!! I really have not been pushing them and it has been handy having the kits around for my "minor" wiring projects!!!

Let me know what you need and I'll let you know if I can fulfill the order ;)

Thanks for the help!!! :D
-Chris

NW_Dale

TDI
2002 Jetta GLS, Black
I've still got tons!!! I really have not been pushing them and it has been handy having the kits around for my "minor" wiring projects!!!

Let me know what you need and I'll let you know if I can fulfill the order ;)

Thanks for the help!!! :D
-Chris

Sorry, haven't been around for a while. I'll get my list together ASAP.

turbocharged798

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 black ALH Jetta;09 Gasser Jetta
Ok, hooking up some e-codes and need a male terminal that goes in the connector INSIDE the headlight. Looks to be the one that is on a 000 979 226 repair wire. You have anything like that in the kit?

gallaj01

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta Wagon TDI GLS, 2001 Jetta TDI GLS, 2017 Golf AllTrack
I need 6 terminals that match to repair wire # 000 979 133A. I am using these female terminals to wire trailer light on an MK4 using the diagram made by tongsli.

Can you help me out?

Lanp900

Veteran Member
TDI
ALH Golf 2001-Bert
Any of these beauties still available? I'd be interested in a good number.

blizzard60

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon
Hey Guys,

I hardly have any of these left and there are way cheaper sources out there than Wurth (check the link in my first post). Unless I have another large wiring project come up it is unlikely I'll need to order more.

Cheers,
-Chris