VW needs feedback on performance hatch

vwmk4

Veteran Member
TDI
None at this time, Looking for a nice one though.
Thanks for the link. Voted and lets hope that it does some good.
More Diesels 'THAT IS WHAT THE PEOPLE WANT".

TdiRacing

Vendor
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI Cup
Can you imagine a Scirroco with the new 170Hp engine and possibly 4 wheel drive;) Please vote and ask a friend to vote. This is serious stuff and could really make a difference.

Maybe Fred could put a sticky up so more people see it??????

Farfromovin

Torque Addict
TDI
03 Golf 2dr- PD150 6m
We can dream... That might make up for the fact that EU has had PD150's for ages, or that they have been able to get GT TDI's... Don't even get started on all the V6 TDI options in 4 wheel drive, Jeez...

Pat Dolan

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 A4 Variant, 2015 Q7
My post was that we need the 170 HP engine in everything (you need to see one of these things on the Autobahn to really appreciate it).

A Polo with this would be great.

A Scirocco AWD TDI would be nice.

The proposed lightweight, mid-engined roadster with 200 HP TDI and DSG would be the perfect car for me.

VailPowder

RIP, Gone But Not Forgotten
TDI
2005 Jetta TDI Sedan, 1998 New Beetle TDI, 2004 Jetta TDI
Pat Dolan said:
My post was that we need the 170 HP engine in everything (you need to see one of these things on the Autobahn to really appreciate it).

A Polo with this would be great.

A Scirocco AWD TDI would be nice.

The proposed lightweight, mid-engined roadster with 200 HP TDI and DSG would be the perfect car for me.
Maybe a 7 speed DSG...but a 6 speed manual suits me

Could I add Launch Control along with all the high tech traction and stability control? And especially if they add the ability to turn it all off :D

aNUT

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
'01 TT (ALH-ish), B7 Audi gasser, '05 Golf
VailPowder said:
with all the high tech traction and stability control? And especially if they add the ability to turn it all off :D
LSDs front and rear so when you do turn off the ESP it doesn't just 1 wheel peal like my ride.

TdiRacing

Vendor
TDI
2006 Jetta TDI Cup
oldpoopie said:
likewise, but I doubt its gonna do any good.
You think that VW would request the information just for fun? Like they have so much time on there hands or something? I am sure someone is trying hard to get a "special" model TDI approved and in the works. HINT!

You guys need to understand that VW has gone through many changes, and they ARE listening to people and wanting feedback. Giving good positive feedback may go further than you think these days.

Pelican18TQA4

Veteran Member
TDI
'13 Jetta Hybrid
TTT

VW wants to know if we, residents of the U.S., want to see a performance TDI Rabbit in the 'States; i.e. a GTI TDI, so-to-speak. Of course we do!!!

VW did a similar poll in regards to the MkV R32 coming State-side and it did so they do listen. Vote people!!!!!