VW CrossBlue Diesel Hybrid concept introduced at NAIAS

eav

TDI
Jetta, 2015 Sportwagen
Sportwagen Version

I'm not in the market for a SUV, but I would love to see this engine in a Sportwagen. Rather I would like to see a version of this engine in a simpler form, minus the rear electric motor. The engine in the CrossBlue has a 190-horsepower TDI diesel engine with a 54-horsepower electric motor at the front axle and a 114-horsepower motor at the rear. A 190 horsepower TDI plus the 54 horsepower electric motor yields a Sportwagen with 244 horsepower, and given it will almost certainly be lighter than the CrossBlue it should provide both better mileage and range.

If you were to take Audi's electric biturbo and add it to the Sportwagen as well you would have my ideal car. I would even settle for a version with just one turbo plus the electric boost instead of the two turbo's Audi is using.

Last edited:

LRTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
RIP 16 GSW... Just the LR diesel now
I'm not in the market for a SUV, but I would love to see this engine in a Sportwagen. Rather I would like to see a version of this engine in a simpler form, minus the rear electric motor. The engine in the CrossBlue has a 190-horsepower TDI diesel engine with a 54-horsepower electric motor at the front axle and a 114-horsepower motor at the rear. A 190 horsepower TDI plus the 54 horsepower electric motor yields a Sportwagen with 244 horsepower, and given it will almost certainly be lighter than the CrossBlue it should provide both better mileage and range.

If you were to take Audi's electric biturbo and add it to the Sportwagen as well you would have my ideal car. I would even settle for a version with just one turbo plus the electric boost instead of the two turbo's Audi is using.
Sounds more complicated not simpler to me.
Either 2.0 with 8 speed tranny in (they already have that on the market) or the 3.0 Tdi
Done.

eav

TDI
Jetta, 2015 Sportwagen
Sounds more complicated not simpler to me.
Either 2.0 with 8 speed tranny in (they already have that on the market) or the 3.0 Tdi
Done.
Its just front wheel drive not four wheel drive, and its got one less electric motor how is that not simpler?

I would love a V6 3.0 TDI in a sportwagen, but it seems the V6 does not fit.

A version of the CrossBlue engine might fit as its a four cylinder, and should give better mpg as its a lighter car.

bhtooefr

TDIClub Enthusiast, ToofTek Inventor
TDI
None
MPGe is actually a fairly decent metric, given that it converts into units that people are familiar with.

What would be interesting is if diesel fuel economy numbers, and ethanol fuel economy numbers, were also given in MPGe. (That'd make diesel look worse, and ethanol look better.)

And, a well-to-wheels MPGe metric would be nice, too, although there's several ways to measure that - do you include the solar energy input in biofuels? Myself, I'd go for a non-renewable energy input metric. (That would make diesel look better, and ethanol look a whole hell of a lot worse.)

wolfskin

Veteran Member
TDI
Skoda Fabia Combi TDI
MPGe: Gallon of what? Gasoline? And "equivalent" how? Energy or cost? One gallon of gasoline does not cost the same as one gasoline-gallon-energy-equivalent of electricity, or one gasoline-gallon-energy-equivalent of CNG, or...
Whatever you do, it still takes a bit of intelligence to figure it out.

wxman

Veteran Member
TDI
Other Diesel
Would be interesting to know what the MPGe equivalent to a gallon of diesel is?
According to Argonne National Laboratory, on average, a gallon of ULSD has 129,488 BTU; a gallon of conventional gasoline (i.e., pure gasoline) has 116,090 BTU.

Thus ULSD is ~1.1154 gallon gasoline equivalent.

Max Period

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta Comfortline
As of today in Toronto, time of use electric rates are as follows, including all the delivery/debt retirement/crap and VAT:

On-peak: $0.1793 / kWh
Mid-peak: $0.1578 / kWh
Off-peak: $0.1171 / kWh

For comparison:
RUG: ~$1.3 / L
PUG: ~$1.48 / L
Diesel: ~$1.3 / L

Another thing, on the USA fuel consumption ratings, MPGe is not used in any of the liquid fuels, such as E85...

Second Turbo

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 ALH Wagon, 373K, 2nd 01M
MPGe is how many $/mi over a 250,000 mile life?

> MPGe is actually a fairly decent metric, given that it converts into units that people are familiar with.

The metric I'd like to see is TCO $/mile:
total out of pocket, for an average owner scenario, divided by miles driven. Ideally, we'd also get a web form for that, so we could input our specific scenario details (and omit any biases, like temporary political incentives and subsidies, and resale values not quite credible).

But I'll doubt we'll see that, because it would likely not favor today's Politically Correct cars.

bhtooefr

TDI
None
Also, it cannot be calculated unless you lock in the fuel costs, which you can't.

And, for the average owner, a car DOESN'T have a 250,000 mile life.

Second Turbo

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 ALH Wagon, 373K, 2nd 01M
Perhaps a wind-up car ...

> Also, it [TCO$/mi, I presume] cannot be calculated unless you lock in the fuel costs, which you can't.

That applies to any lifecycle comparison. Even a pure EV would need to forecast KWH costs, unless you invest in an RE power source in the backyard. With petro, you could hedge with oil futures. :)

> And, for the average owner, a car DOESN'T have a 250,000 mile life.

That's why I made that a rhetorical title tag. Any economy comparison needs to provide means of adjusting the model to suit each buyer profile, plus adjustments for economic forecasts. My profile is 250,000 mile life, lots of constant highway running, and would need an EV mode range of 100 miles. My economic forecast is doom, gloom, and rising energy prices.

Jim B PEI

TDI
2003 Jetta wagon 5M, (2010 Golf wagon DSG GONE, replaced by a 2014 Subaru Forester)
Last 3 previous vehicles I had all exceeded 250K miles/400k km before I sold them on, and a fourth, a Peugeot turbodiesel wagon hit 770,000km before terminal rust, but its engine and automatic and parts are going to a good home.

Well, I'm not in the market for another VW diesel unless they bring the high mpg 1.6 L CR engine in. My 90hp 03 wagon 1.9 L has great mileage, can break any speed limit in North America, can cruise all day at 150kmh/95 mph and I have used it to tow cars on a dolly trailer, or tow my utility or house trailers. The 10 wagon with the 2.0 L has lots of power, but it gets 800-900+ km per same full tank to the 03 wagon's 1100-1200+km. I am NOT impressed, esp since diesel is $1.35 litre = $5.11 US/US gallon. We take the old wagon rather than the new on long trips across Canada/the US, because it saves $$$. So, I do not need a 244 hp vehicle with mediocre--for a diesel--mileage. What I and a lot of other people want is something that sets the clock on price per mile/km a decade or so. I'd be THRILLED to have a big wagon with the 1.6 L with 105 hp which can 'only' do 118 mph instead of 140 mph for the 2.0 L, but that gets 55-60+ US/65-70+ Imp mpg if driven reasonably--ie at least 850 miles/1350 km on the same sized bloody tankful as the 03 or 10. My days of wanting to burn rubber died in my 20s, and even the 90hp 03 can keep up with any on ramp/freeway traffic. So why on earth is 190hp+54hp even necessary? Torque, not hp.

powerfool

Veteran Member
TDI
None anymore
Last 3 previous vehicles I had all exceeded 250K miles/400k km before I sold them on, and a fourth, a Peugeot turbodiesel wagon hit 770,000km before terminal rust, but its engine and automatic and parts are going to a good home.

Well, I'm not in the market for another VW diesel unless they bring the high mpg 1.6 L CR engine in. My 90hp 03 wagon 1.9 L has great mileage, can break any speed limit in North America, can cruise all day at 150kmh/95 mph and I have used it to tow cars on a dolly trailer, or tow my utility or house trailers. The 10 wagon with the 2.0 L has lots of power, but it gets 800-900+ km per same full tank to the 03 wagon's 1100-1200+km. I am NOT impressed, esp since diesel is $1.35 litre = $5.11 US/US gallon. We take the old wagon rather than the new on long trips across Canada/the US, because it saves $$$. So, I do not need a 244 hp vehicle with mediocre--for a diesel--mileage. What I and a lot of other people want is something that sets the clock on price per mile/km a decade or so. I'd be THRILLED to have a big wagon with the 1.6 L with 105 hp which can 'only' do 118 mph instead of 140 mph for the 2.0 L, but that gets 55-60+ US/65-70+ Imp mpg if driven reasonably--ie at least 850 miles/1350 km on the same sized bloody tankful as the 03 or 10. My days of wanting to burn rubber died in my 20s, and even the 90hp 03 can keep up with any on ramp/freeway traffic. So why on earth is 190hp+54hp even necessary? Torque, not hp.
This is why I am hesitant to buy any newer VW TDI. They have just stagnated on fuel economy and it is extremely disappointing. For the hybrids, the Prius has been on the market for over 15 years (if you include the first generation only sold in Japan), and they have had three generations/models over that time. I am not saying that they are a great alternative (maybe they are for some), but they have attempted innovation and largely succeeded. VW should have made at least some modest MPG improvements in the past decade. Not only the stagnation, but reliability has become a big issue. They are making this big marketing push, but they are going to look like the GM of the 90s if they don't start making some improvements in both regards. At this point, I say that they go back to the Mark 4 platform and attempt to "evolve" it, again. Move it to CR is some reliable way, add the new Bluemotion capabilities... that would go a long way. That being said, the 1.6 CR is about the same power as the 1.9 ALH; however, the MPG just don't seem to justify it... "hey, we made a smaller engine that is identical in power and fuel economy". Who cares.

This CrossBlue could really be something.

However, I tend to agree that they may be able to do something better without a hybrid. I do like the fact that I can plug in, though. For short roundtrips, no diesel, which has its appeal. However, they could work on the old idea of disabling cylinders. Have a larger engine for accelerating power, and then disable cylinders to improve fuel economy.

I am anxious to see what is actually available when it comes to market.

bhtooefr

TDI
None
Actually, on the European cycle...

A 1998 Golf IV, 5-doors, 1.9 TDI, 90 hp, with 155 ft-lbs @ 1900 (so, ALH, not AGR - AFAIK, AGR is 149 ft-lbs @ 2000 like the AHU), 5-speed manual got 6.5 l/100 km urban, 4.9 l/100 km combined, 4.1 l/100 km extra-urban.

A 2013 Golf VII, 5-doors, 1.6 TDI, 105 hp, 184 ft-lbs @ 1500-2750, 5-speed manual gets 4.6 l/100 km urban, 3.8 l/100 km combined, 3.3 l/100 km extra urban.

Or, in American units...

ALH: 36.2 city, 48.0 combined, 57.4 highway
1.6: 51.1 city, 61.9 combined, 71.3 highway

Mind you, the city number is inflated due to start-stop, but that highway number isn't. (It's inflated due to how the Euro cycle works. The Euro cycle is always inflated on highway mileage, though, so it's all relative. The fact of the matter is, assuming the same level of emissions controls (which won't be the case), a 1.6 on the EPA cycle would get in the ballpark of 55 mpg highway, and would get low 60s real world, compared to the ALH's re-rating of 44 mpg highway and around 50 real world.)

Last edited:

frugality

Top Post Dawg
TDI
none, 2016 GTI
This is why I am hesitant to buy any newer VW TDI. They have just stagnated on fuel economy and it is extremely disappointing. For the hybrids, the Prius has been on the market for over 15 years (if you include the first generation only sold in Japan), and they have had three generations/models over that time. I am not saying that they are a great alternative (maybe they are for some), but they have attempted innovation and largely succeeded. VW should have made at least some modest MPG improvements in the past decade. Not only the stagnation, but reliability has become a big issue. They are making this big marketing push, but they are going to look like the GM of the 90s if they don't start making some improvements in both regards. At this point, I say that they go back to the Mark 4 platform and attempt to "evolve" it, again. Move it to CR is some reliable way, add the new Bluemotion capabilities... that would go a long way. That being said, the 1.6 CR is about the same power as the 1.9 ALH; however, the MPG just don't seem to justify it... "hey, we made a smaller engine that is identical in power and fuel economy". Who cares.
I've got a song going through my head right now...."you can't...always get...watchew wa-wwant....."

I am thankful for Clean Diesel. I will gladly give up a few mpg for the complete lack of stink.

I am thankful for VW making "driver's cars", not cars for earth-worshipers. (why should we worship the earth? it doesn't give a rip about us)

I think we should thank VW for sticking with diesel technology rather than bailing!

And that's the thing you guys are missing here. CARB and the EPA are the instigators in this. They forced a technology that wasn't ready yet. VW had to scramble to put out a new product, and it has some glitches. I blame the regulators more than VW. VW did a pretty amazing job.

I drove across Michigan from Lake Michigan to Ford in Dearborn and back today. 18F, going mostly 65-75mph, and I averaged 44mpg. That's not much less than my ALH Golf would have done. And the JSW is a better car.

powerfool

Veteran Member
TDI
None anymore
Actually, on the European cycle...

A 1998 Golf IV, 5-doors, 1.9 TDI, 90 hp, with 155 ft-lbs @ 1900 (so, ALH, not AGR - AFAIK, AGR is 149 ft-lbs @ 2000 like the AHU), 5-speed manual got 6.5 l/100 km urban, 4.9 l/100 km combined, 4.1 l/100 km extra-urban.

A 2013 Golf VII, 5-doors, 1.6 TDI, 105 hp, 184 ft-lbs @ 1500-2750, 5-speed manual gets 4.6 l/100 km urban, 3.8 l/100 km combined, 3.3 l/100 km extra urban.

Or, in American units...

ALH: 36.2 city, 48.0 combined, 57.4 highway
1.6: 51.1 city, 61.9 combined, 71.3 highway

Mind you, the city number is inflated due to start-stop, but that highway number isn't. (It's inflated due to how the Euro cycle works. The Euro cycle is always inflated on highway mileage, though, so it's all relative. The fact of the matter is, assuming the same level of emissions controls (which won't be the case), a 1.6 on the EPA cycle would get in the ballpark of 55 mpg highway, and would get low 60s real world, compared to the ALH's re-rating of 44 mpg highway and around 50 real world.)

Yes, the New Golf w/ Bluemotion is definitely making that move... I just think that by 2013, we should be seeing this new plateau in the rear view mirror. Hopefully the New Golf proves to be a step back towards reliability, too.

powerfool

Veteran Member
TDI
None anymore
I've got a song going through my head right now...."you can't...always get...watchew wa-wwant....."

I am thankful for Clean Diesel. I will gladly give up a few mpg for the complete lack of stink.

I am thankful for VW making "driver's cars", not cars for earth-worshipers. (why should we worship the earth? it doesn't give a rip about us)

I think we should thank VW for sticking with diesel technology rather than bailing!

And that's the thing you guys are missing here. CARB and the EPA are the instigators in this. They forced a technology that wasn't ready yet. VW had to scramble to put out a new product, and it has some glitches. I blame the regulators more than VW. VW did a pretty amazing job.

I drove across Michigan from Lake Michigan to Ford in Dearborn and back today. 18F, going mostly 65-75mph, and I averaged 44mpg. That's not much less than my ALH Golf would have done. And the JSW is a better car.
I don't disagree, but all of these regulations are going to eventually force clean diesel out of the market unless it can keep improving fuel efficiency performance. They have been increase the power while making these engines smaller... now if they can just maintain the performance and work on the fuel efficiency, that would be great. I always poke at the hybrid owners at work telling them that I am not compromising anything with my ride. I actually held out on a TDI for a long time because I was looking to get into a Passat, but now that I have been in the Jetta, I am actually very interested in the New Golf if I ever decide on moving into a newer model. This Crossblue would be great to replace the highly inefficient crossover I have, too. Hopefully we hear some tangible news on this front soon.

bhtooefr

TDI
None
That said, to throw another wrench into things...

WITHOUT cylinder deactivation, the 140 hp @ 4500-6000, 184 ft-lbs @ 1500-3500 1.4 TSI gasser (which, yes, needs premium) gets the following ratings on the Euro cycle, urban/combined/extra-urban:

6.4/5.2/4.5

Or, in US units:

36.8/45.2/52.3

In other words, not *THAT* far off of an ALH. And, historically, DI manual VW gassers get their European combined ratings in US highway, so you'd be looking at something easily breaking 40 mpg EPA highway (I'm being conservative due to the fact that we probably wouldn't get stop-start, and even if we did, it doesn't factor into EPA ratings, and factors into no highway ratings anywhere). And, driven properly, they can actually do rather well compared to their ratings, despite being gassers. (Driven improperly, they can do atrociously.)

We know VW won't bring the 1.6 TDI, but they already have that generation of 1.4 TSI in the US market, in the Jetta Hybrid. (And, actually, the Jetta Hybrid gets... wait for it... 45 highway. The hybrid system will be a little, but not much, help at speed.)

As far as worshipping the Earth, well, we've only got one rock to live on, and budget cuts mean that we won't likely have the resources to colonize any other rocks any time soon. Might as well not crap all over the rock that we've got.

frugality

Top Post Dawg
TDI
none, 2016 GTI
I was really impressed with the 1.4T Chevy Cruze. Not a speed demon, but very liveable. If it weren't for the big black dot on Consumer Reports, I'd be seriously considering one. (due to their popularity, GM ramped up production in a hurry, which didn't help quality much....)

(And the one who made the rock really can be trusted that he does know what he's doing. ;) )

wxman

Veteran Member
TDI
Other Diesel
Ironically, Consumer Reports just published a report today that concludes that downsized turbo-GDI technology generally not only isn't living up to its hype, it's not even keeping pace with conventional gasoline technology (http://news.consumerreports.org/car...ines-dont-deliver-on-fuel-economy-claims.html).

This coupled with earlier reports showing similar results, e.g., http://www.edmunds.com/ford/fusion/2013/road-test1.html, http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-re...es-to-reach-27-million-by-2015-154226015.html, http://www.wintonsworld.com/cars/carnews/carnews-2011/Diesels-Poised.html, I am still skeptical that turbo-GDI is making any significant inroads in narrowing the gasoline-diesel mileage gap.

frugality

Top Post Dawg
TDI
none, 2016 GTI
Ironically, Consumer Reports just published a report today that concludes that downsized turbo-GDI technology generally not only isn't living up to its hype, it's not even keeping pace with conventional gasoline technology (http://news.consumerreports.org/car...ines-dont-deliver-on-fuel-economy-claims.html).

This coupled with earlier reports showing similar results, e.g., http://www.edmunds.com/ford/fusion/2013/road-test1.html, http://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-re...es-to-reach-27-million-by-2015-154226015.html, http://www.wintonsworld.com/cars/carnews/carnews-2011/Diesels-Poised.html, I am still skeptical that turbo-GDI is making any significant inroads in narrowing the gasoline-diesel mileage gap.
Correction on your terminology there. Those articles are referring to small-displacement turbo engines. Not GDI. GDI is "gasoline direct injection". In other words, fuel is direct-injected into the cylinders. Some cars have gasoline-direct-inject, like some of the new Hyudnais and Kias. But small-displacement turbo does not equal GDI. GDI can be normally-aspirated or turbo-boosted. A turbo car can be manifold-injected or cylinder-injected. Two different things.

powerfool

Veteran Member
TDI
None anymore
Regardless, GDI isn't getting a thumbs up from me. The automakers have been extremely quiet about their implementation of this, which is much more pervasive that you may think (unless you have been paying close attention).

My 2011 Chevy Traverse is GDI... the fuel economy is HORRIBLE. The curb weight of the Traverse is about 750 pounds more, and it has a 3.6, but my 2002 Mercury Villager that preceded it had a 3.3 and had better real world fuel economy... you would think that a vehicle with as many compromises in it that are claimed to be for fuel economy.... would have better fuel economy. The Traverse is supposed to be ever so slight better, but it has been worse than the Villager.

BTW, GM, if you happen to read this, you should have let the Germans design your 3.6 that is in the Traverse/Acadia/Enclave/Malibu/Lacrosse, like was done with the Equinox/Terrain. You can actually change the oil filter without having to craft a special drain from plastic bottles.

wxman

Veteran Member
TDI
Other Diesel
Correction on your terminology there. Those articles are referring to small-displacement turbo engines. Not GDI. GDI is "gasoline direct injection". In other words, fuel is direct-injected into the cylinders. Some cars have gasoline-direct-inject, like some of the new Hyudnais and Kias. But small-displacement turbo does not equal GDI. GDI can be normally-aspirated or turbo-boosted. A turbo car can be manifold-injected or cylinder-injected. Two different things.
I'm aware that GDI can be either turbocharged or NA, but I wasn't aware that any of the current generation of turbo-charged gasoline engines are not GDI (aka SIDI?).

wxman

Veteran Member
TDI
Other Diesel
Looks like I rebutted my own premise...appears the turbocharge 1.4 liter engine in the Dodge Dart is not GDI.

Nevertheless, Ford's "Ecoboost" technology is turbo-GDI (http://media.ford.com/images/10031/EcoBoost.pdf).

The Chevy "Eco" Cruze 1.4 liter turbo engine is apparently turbo-GDI (http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/fun-frugal-and-relatively-fast-2012-chevrolet-cruze-eco).

BMW 2.0 liter engine found in the 2013 328i is turbo-GDI (http://www.bmwusa.com/Standard/Cont...cles/2013/3/328iSedan/features_and_specs.aspx).

And as mentioned, the Kia/Hyundai 2.0 liter engines are turbo-GDI (http://www.edmunds.com/hyundai/sonata/2011/road-test2.html).

So MOST of the turbo gasoline engines assessed in the referenced Consumer Reports report are turbo-GDI.

woofie2

Veteran Member
TDI
Former TDI owner
I am thinking the cross blue looks a lot like an Mercedes Benz R320/R350 wagon, in more SUV like clothing. (or a ford flex suit)
A suitable replacement for the joint Chrysler minivan designed Routan

give me a 7 passenger car that gets 35+ mpg without batteries.

RC

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Two White 96 B4 Wagons
(why should we worship the earth? it doesn't give a rip about us)
Worship? You are correct in that this blue/green ball spinning through time and space doesn't have the capacity to care about us, one way or the other. But don't be foolish to think that we aren't totally dependent on it's health as we have know it and evolved upon.

Max Period

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Jetta Comfortline
Check out the EPA's fuel economy datafile at http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/epadata/13data.zip (you can open it with Microsoft Excel or Openoffice Calc)...

And there are two columns "Fuel Metering Sys Cd" and "Fuel Metering Sys Desc" which describles whether they are MFI, GDI, etc.

For GM 1.4T used in Chevrolet Cruze/Sonic is listed:
Fuel Metering Sys Cd: MFI
Fuel Metering Sys Desc: Multipoint/sequential fuel injection.

All engines used in Hyundai Elentras are not GDI. They are:
Fuel Metering Sys Cd: MFI
Fuel Metering Sys Desc: Multipoint/sequential fuel injection.

For cars with GDI, the columns are as follows:
Fuel Metering Sys Cd: GDI
Fuel Metering Sys Desc: Spark Ignition Direct Injection

For reference to our TDIs, the respective columns are:
Fuel Metering Sys Cd: CRDI
Fuel Metering Sys Desc: Common Rail Direct Diesel Injection

This datafile also includes un-rounded MPG ratings for city, highway, and combined. (Although unrounded revised Hyundai MPGs are not available). A car officially rated for 14 MPG could mean anywhere between 13.50 MPG to 14.49 MPG, which is a range between 16.23 and 17.42 L/100 km.

Complete list of MY2013 GDI vehicles: (BMW diesel xDrive35d got erroneously listed as GDI)
Code:
Audi    TT Roadster quattro    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    Z4 sDrive28i    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    Z4 sDrive28i    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    Z4 sDrive35i    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    Z4 sDrive35i    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    Z4 sDrive35is    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Ferrari North America, Inc.    458 Italia    4.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Ferrari North America, Inc.    458 Italia    4.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Ferrari North America, Inc.    458 Spider    4.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Ferrari North America, Inc.    458 Spider    4.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Lamborghini    Gallardo Coupe    5.2    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Lamborghini    Gallardo Coupe    5.2    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Lamborghini    Gallardo Spyder    5.2    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Lamborghini    Gallardo Spyder    5.2    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Mercedes-Benz    SL 550    4.7    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    SL 63 AMG    5.5    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    SLK 250    1.8    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    SLK 250    1.8    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    SLK 350    3.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    SLK 55 AMG    5.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    SLS AMG Coupe    6.2    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    SLS AMG GT Coupe    6.2    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    SLS AMG GT Roadster    6.2    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    SLS AMG Roadster    6.2    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mini    Mini Cooper S Coupe    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Mini    Mini Cooper S Coupe    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Mini    Mini Cooper S Roadster    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Mini    Mini Cooper S Roadster    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Mini    Mini John Cooper Works Coupe    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Mini    Mini John Cooper Works Coupe    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Mini    Mini John Cooper Works Roadster    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Mini    Mini John Cooper Works Roadster    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    Boxster    2.7    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    Boxster    2.7    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    Boxster S    3.4    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    Boxster S    3.4    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Ferrari North America, Inc.    Ferrari California    4.3    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Ferrari North America, Inc.    Ferrari California    4.3    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Jaguar Cars Ltd    Jaguar XK    5.0    Supercharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Jaguar Cars Ltd    Jaguar XK    5.0    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Jaguar Cars Ltd    Jaguar XK Convertible    5.0    Supercharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Jaguar Cars Ltd    Jaguar XK Convertible    5.0    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Mini    Mini Cooper S    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Mini    Mini Cooper S    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Mini    Mini Cooper S Convertible    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Mini    Mini Cooper S Convertible    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Mini    Mini John Cooper Works    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Mini    Mini John Cooper Works    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Mini    Mini John Cooper Works Conv.    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Mini    Mini John Cooper Works Conv.    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    911 Carrera    3.4    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    911 Carrera    3.4    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    911 Carrera 4    3.4    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    911 Carrera 4    3.4    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet    3.4    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet    3.4    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    911 Carrera 4S    3.8    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    911 Carrera 4S    3.8    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet    3.8    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet    3.8    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    911 Carrera Cabriolet    3.4    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    911 Carrera Cabriolet    3.4    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    911 Carrera S    3.8    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    911 Carrera S    3.8    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    911 Carrera S Cabriolet    3.8    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    911 Carrera S Cabriolet    3.8    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    911 Turbo    3.8    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    911 Turbo    3.8    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    911 Turbo Cabriolet    3.8    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    911 Turbo Cabriolet    3.8    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    911 Turbo S    3.8    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    911 Turbo S Cabriolet    3.8    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    A5 Cabriolet    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    A5 Cabriolet quattro    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    A5 Cabriolet quattro    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    A5 quattro    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    A5 quattro    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    RS5    4.2    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    RS5 Cabriolet    4.2    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    S5    3.0    Supercharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    S5    3.0    Supercharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    S5 Cabriolet    3.0    Supercharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    TT Coupe quattro    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    TTRS Coupe    2.5    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Bentley Motors Ltd.    Continental GTC    4.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    135i    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    135i    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    135i Convertible    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    135i Convertible    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    335i Convertible    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    335i Convertible    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    335i Coupe    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    335i Coupe    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    335i Coupe xDrive    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    335i Coupe xDrive    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    335is Convertible    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    335is Convertible    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    335is Coupe    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    335is Coupe    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    640i Convertible    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    640i Coupe    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    650i Convertible    4.4    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    650i Convertible xDrive    4.4    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    650i Coupe    4.4    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    650i Coupe xDrive    4.4    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    M6 Convertible    4.4    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    M6 Convertible    4.4    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    M6 Coupe    4.4    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    M6 Coupe    4.4    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
HYUNDAI MOTOR COMPANY    GENESIS COUPE    3.8    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
HYUNDAI MOTOR COMPANY    GENESIS COUPE    3.8    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
LEXUS    IS 250 AWD    2.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
LEXUS    IS 250/IS 250C    2.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    C 250 (Coupe)    1.8    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    C 350 (Coupe)    3.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    C 350 4Matic (Coupe)    3.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    C 63 AMG Black Series Coupe    6.2    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    C 63 AMG Coupe    6.2    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    E 350 (CONVERTIBLE)    3.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    E 350 (CONVERTIBLE)    3.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    E 350 (coupe)    3.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    E 350 (coupe)    3.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    E 350 4MATIC (coupe)    3.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    E 350 4MATIC (coupe)    3.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    E 550 (CONVERTIBLE)    4.7    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    E 550 (COUPE)    4.7    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mini    Mini Cooper S Clubman    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Mini    Mini Cooper S Clubman    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Mini    Mini John Cooper Works Clubman    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Mini    Mini John Cooper Works Clubman    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Volkswagen    BEETLE CONVERTIBLE    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Volkswagen    BEETLE CONVERTIBLE    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Volkswagen    Eos    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    A4    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    A4 quattro    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    A4 quattro    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    S4    3.0    Supercharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    S4    3.0    Supercharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Bentley Motors Ltd.    Continental GT    4.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    328i    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    328i    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    328i xDrive    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    335i    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    335i    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    335i xDrive    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    335i xDrive    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    640i Gran Coupe    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    650i Gran Coupe    4.4    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    650i xDrive Gran Coupe    4.4    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    ActiveHybrid 3    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    M6 Gran Coupe    4.4    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    M6 Gran Coupe    4.4    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Buick    VERANO    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Buick    VERANO    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Buick    VERANO    2.4    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Cadillac    ATS    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Cadillac    ATS    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Cadillac    ATS    2.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Cadillac    ATS    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Cadillac    ATS    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Cadillac    ATS AWD    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Cadillac    ATS AWD    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Cadillac    ATS AWD    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Chevrolet    CAMARO    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Chevrolet    CAMARO    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Ford    FOCUS FWD    2.0    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Ford    FOCUS FWD    2.0    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Ford    FOCUS FWD    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Ford    Focus FWD FFV    2.0    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Ford    Focus FWD FFV    2.0    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Ford    Focus SFE FWD FFV    2.0    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
HYUNDAI MOTOR COMPANY    ACCENT    1.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
HYUNDAI MOTOR COMPANY    ACCENT    1.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
HYUNDAI MOTOR COMPANY    VELOSTER    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
HYUNDAI MOTOR COMPANY    VELOSTER    1.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
HYUNDAI MOTOR COMPANY    VELOSTER    1.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
HYUNDAI MOTOR COMPANY    VELOSTER    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
KIA MOTORS CORPORATION    RIO    1.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
KIA MOTORS CORPORATION    RIO    1.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
KIA MOTORS CORPORATION    RIO ECO    1.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
MAZDA    MAZDA3 DI 4-Door    2.0    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
MAZDA    MAZDA3 DI 4-Door    2.0    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Mercedes-Benz    C 250    1.8    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    C 300 4MATIC    3.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    C 300 4MATIC    3.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    C 350    3.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    C 350    3.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    C 63 AMG    6.2    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    CL 550 4MATIC    4.7    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    CL 63 AMG    5.5    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    CLS 550    4.7    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    CLS 550 4MATIC    4.7    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    CLS 63 AMG    5.5    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mini    Mini Cooper S Countr. Coupe ALL4    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Mini    Mini Cooper S Countr. Coupe ALL4    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Mini    Mini Cooper S Countryman    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Mini    Mini Cooper S Countryman    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Mini    Mini Cooper S Countryman All4    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Mini    Mini Cooper S Countryman All4    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Mini    Mini Cooper S Countryman Coupe    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Mini    Mini Cooper S Countryman Coupe    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Mini    Mini JCW Countryman ALL4    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Mini    Mini JCW Countryman ALL4    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Mini    Mini JCW Countryman Coupe ALL4    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Mini    Mini JCW Countryman Coupe ALL4    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited    Phantom Coupe    6.7    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited    Phantom Drophead Coupe    6.7    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Volkswagen    BEETLE    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Volkswagen    BEETLE    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Volkswagen    CC    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Volkswagen    CC    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Volkswagen    CC    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Volkswagen    CC 4MOTION    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Volkswagen    Golf R    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Volkswagen    GTI    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Volkswagen    GTI    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Volkswagen    Jetta    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Volkswagen    Jetta    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Volkswagen    Jetta Hybrid    1.4    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    A6    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    A6 quattro    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    A6 quattro    3.0    Supercharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    A7 quattro    3.0    Supercharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    A8    3.0    Supercharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    A8    4.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    S6    4.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    S7    4.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    S8    4.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    528i    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    528i xDrive    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    535i    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    535i    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    535i xDrive    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    550i    4.4    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    550i    4.4    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    550i xDrive    4.4    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    ActiveHybrid 5    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    M5    4.4    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    M5    4.4    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Buick    LACROSSE    2.4    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Buick    LACROSSE    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Buick    LACROSSE    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Buick    LACROSSE AWD    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Buick    REGAL    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Buick    REGAL    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Buick    REGAL    2.4    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Buick    REGAL    2.4    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Cadillac    CTS    3.0    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Cadillac    CTS    3.0    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Cadillac    CTS    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Cadillac    CTS AWD    3.0    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Cadillac    CTS AWD    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Chevrolet    MALIBU    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Chevrolet    MALIBU    2.4    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Chevrolet    MALIBU    2.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Ferrari North America, Inc.    FF    6.3    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Ferrari North America, Inc.    FF    6.3    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Ford    FUSION AWD    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Ford    FUSION FWD    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Ford    FUSION FWD    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Ford    FUSION FWD    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Honda    ACCORD    2.4    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Honda    ACCORD    2.4    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Jaguar Cars Ltd    Jaguar XF    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Jaguar Cars Ltd    Jaguar XF    3.0    Supercharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Jaguar Cars Ltd    Jaguar XF    5.0    Supercharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Jaguar Cars Ltd    Jaguar XF AWD    3.0    Supercharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
KIA MOTORS CORPORATION    OPTIMA    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
KIA MOTORS CORPORATION    OPTIMA    2.4    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
KIA MOTORS CORPORATION    OPTIMA    2.4    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Lincoln    MKZ AWD    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Lincoln    MKZ FWD    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
MAZDA    MAZDA3 DI 5-Door    2.0    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
MAZDA    MAZDA3 DI 5-Door    2.0    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
MAZDA    MAZDASPEED3    2.3    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    E 350    3.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    E 350    3.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    E 350 4MATIC    3.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    E 350 4MATIC    3.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    E 400 Hybrid    3.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    E 550 4MATIC    4.7    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    E 63 AMG    5.5    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Volkswagen    Passat    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    A8L    3.0    Supercharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    A8L    4.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    A8L    6.3    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    535i Gran Turismo    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    535i xDrive Gran Turismo    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    550i Gran Turismo    4.4    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    550i xDrive Gran Turismo    4.4    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    740i    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    740Li    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    740Li xDrive    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    750i    4.4    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    750i xDrive    4.4    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    750Li    4.4    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    750Li xDrive    4.4    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    760Li    6.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    ActiveHybrid 7L    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    Alpina B7 LWB    4.4    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    Alpina B7 LWB xDrive    4.4    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    Alpina B7 SWB    4.4    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    Alpina B7 SWB xDrive    4.4    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    X1 sDrive28i    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    X1 xDrive28i    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    X1 xDrive35i    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Cadillac    XTS    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Cadillac    XTS AWD    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Chevrolet    IMPALA    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Chevrolet    IMPALA    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Ford    TAURUS AWD    3.5    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Ford    TAURUS FWD    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
HYUNDAI MOTOR COMPANY    AZERA    3.3    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
HYUNDAI MOTOR COMPANY    EQUUS    5.0    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
HYUNDAI MOTOR COMPANY    GENESIS    3.8    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
HYUNDAI MOTOR COMPANY    GENESIS R SPEC    5.0    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
HYUNDAI MOTOR COMPANY    SONATA    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
HYUNDAI MOTOR COMPANY    SONATA    2.4    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
HYUNDAI MOTOR COMPANY    SONATA    2.4    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Jaguar Cars Ltd    Jaguar XJ    3.0    Supercharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Jaguar Cars Ltd    Jaguar XJ    5.0    Supercharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Jaguar Cars Ltd    Jaguar XJ AWD    3.0    Supercharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Jaguar Cars Ltd    Jaguar XJ LWB    3.0    Supercharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Jaguar Cars Ltd    Jaguar XJ LWB    5.0    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Jaguar Cars Ltd    Jaguar XJ LWB    5.0    Supercharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Lincoln    MKS AWD    3.5    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Mercedes-Benz    S 550    4.7    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    S 550 4MATIC    4.7    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    S 63 AMG    5.5    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Porsche    Panamera    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    Panamera 4    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    Panamera 4S    4.8    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    Panamera GTS    4.8    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    Panamera S    4.8    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    Panamera S Hybrid    3.0    Supercharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    Panamera Turbo    4.8    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    Panamera Turbo S    4.8    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited    Ghost    6.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited    Ghost EWB    6.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited    Phantom    6.7    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Limited    Phantom EWB    6.7    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    A3    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    A3    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    A3 quattro    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    allroad quattro    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    allroad quattro    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Cadillac    CTS WAGON    3.0    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Cadillac    CTS WAGON    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Cadillac    CTS WAGON AWD    3.0    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Cadillac    CTS WAGON AWD    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
KIA MOTORS CORPORATION    SOUL    1.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
KIA MOTORS CORPORATION    SOUL    1.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
KIA MOTORS CORPORATION    SOUL ECO    1.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Mercedes-Benz    E 350 4Matic (Wagon)    3.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    E 63 AMG (station wagon)    5.5    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Ford    F150 PICKUP 2WD    3.5    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Ford    F150 PICKUP 2WD    3.5    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Ford    F150 PICKUP 4WD    3.5    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Ford    F150 PICKUP 4WD    3.5    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Cadillac    XTS HEARSE    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Cadillac    XTS LIMO    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Lincoln    MKT LIVERY FWD    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Chevrolet    CAPTIVA FWD    2.4    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Chevrolet    CAPTIVA FWD    3.0    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Chevrolet    EQUINOX FWD    2.4    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Chevrolet    EQUINOX FWD    2.4    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Chevrolet    EQUINOX FWD    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Chevrolet    EQUINOX FWD    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Ford    EDGE FWD    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Ford    ESCAPE FWD    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Ford    ESCAPE FWD    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
GMC    TERRAIN FWD    2.4    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
GMC    TERRAIN FWD    2.4    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
GMC    TERRAIN FWD    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
GMC    TERRAIN FWD    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
HYUNDAI MOTOR COMPANY    SANTA FE 2WD    3.3    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
HYUNDAI MOTOR COMPANY    Santa Fe Sport 2WD    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
HYUNDAI MOTOR COMPANY    Santa Fe Sport 2WD    2.4    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
KIA MOTORS CORPORATION    SORENTO 2WD    2.4    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
KIA MOTORS CORPORATION    SPORTAGE 2WD    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
MAZDA    CX-5 2WD    2.0    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
MAZDA    CX-5 2WD    2.0    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Mercedes-Benz    GLK 350    3.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    GLK 350    3.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Volkswagen    TIGUAN    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Volkswagen    TIGUAN    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    Q5    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    Q5    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    Q5    3.0    Supercharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Audi    Q5 Hybrid    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    X3 xDrive28i    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    X3 xDrive35i    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Chevrolet    CAPTIVA AWD    3.0    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Chevrolet    EQUINOX AWD    2.4    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Chevrolet    EQUINOX AWD    2.4    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Chevrolet    EQUINOX AWD    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Chevrolet    EQUINOX AWD    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Ford    ESCAPE AWD    1.6    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Ford    ESCAPE AWD    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
GMC    TERRAIN AWD    2.4    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
GMC    TERRAIN AWD    2.4    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
GMC    TERRAIN AWD    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
GMC    TERRAIN AWD    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
HYUNDAI MOTOR COMPANY    SANTA FE 4WD    3.3    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
HYUNDAI MOTOR COMPANY    Santa Fe Sport 4WD    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
HYUNDAI MOTOR COMPANY    Santa Fe Sport 4WD    2.4    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
KIA MOTORS CORPORATION    SORENTO 4WD    2.4    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
KIA MOTORS CORPORATION    SPORTAGE 4WD    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Land Rover    LR2    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Land Rover    Range Rover Evoque    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Lincoln    MKT AWD    3.5    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
MAZDA    CX-5 4WD    2.0    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Mercedes-Benz    GLK 350 4MATIC    3.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    GLK 350 4MATIC    3.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Volkswagen    TIGUAN 4MOTION    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Buick    ENCLAVE FWD    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Cadillac    SRX 2WD    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Chevrolet    TRAVERSE FWD    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Ford    EXPLORER FWD    2.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
GMC    ACADIA FWD    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
INFINITI    QX56 2WD    5.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Mercedes-Benz    ML 350    3.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Audi    Q7    3.0    Supercharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    X5 M    4.4    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    X5 xDrive35d    3.0    Turbocharged    Diesel, ultra low sulfur (15 ppm, maximum)
BMW    X5 xDrive35i    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    X5 xDrive50i    4.4    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    X6 M    4.4    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    X6 xDrive35i    3.0    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
BMW    X6 xDrive50i    4.4    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Buick    ENCLAVE AWD    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Cadillac    SRX AWD    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Chevrolet    TRAVERSE AWD    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Ford    EXPLORER AWD    3.5    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
Ford    FLEX AWD    3.5    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
GMC    ACADIA AWD    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Regular Unleaded Recommended)
INFINITI    QX56 4WD    5.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Land Rover    LR4    5.0    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Land Rover    Range Rover    5.0    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Land Rover    Range Rover    5.0    Supercharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Land Rover    Range Rover Sport    5.0    Supercharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Land Rover    Range Rover Sport    5.0    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Mercedes-Benz    G 63 AMG    5.5    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    GL 450 4MATIC    4.7    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    GL 550 4MATIC    4.7    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    ML 350 4MATIC    3.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    ML 350 4MATIC    3.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    ML 550 4MATIC    4.7    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    ML 63 AMG    5.5    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Mercedes-Benz    R 350 4MATIC    3.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
Porsche    Cayenne    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    Cayenne    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    Cayenne GTS    4.8    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    Cayenne S    4.8    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    Cayenne S Hybrid    3.0    Supercharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Porsche    Cayenne Turbo    4.8    Turbocharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Volkswagen    TOUAREG    3.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
Volkswagen    Touareg Hybrid    3.0    Supercharged    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Recommended)
List of GDPI (Spark Ignition direct & ported injection) MY2013 vehicles:
Code:
LEXUS    GS 350    3.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
LEXUS    GS 350 AWD    3.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
LEXUS    GS 450h    3.5    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
LEXUS    LS 460    4.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
LEXUS    LS 460 AWD    4.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
LEXUS    LS 460 L    4.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
LEXUS    LS 460 L AWD    4.6    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)
LEXUS    LS 600h L    5.0    Naturally Aspirated    Gasoline (Premium Unleaded Required)

Last edited: