Volkswagen Jetta TDI. ambient temperature fluctuating with change in gear

Balachandra ganpaa

TDI
Volkswagen Jetta TDI
Hi, I have a very unique issue going on with my car. It has been over a year I noticed this and started using the vehicle less. Everytime gear changes from 2nd to 3rd or 3rd to4th the ambient temperature keeps increasing. Let me put it this way if it is showing 25° when the gear shifts it is 25.5 or 26. Then again if I stop and move forward it goes up from 26 to 27 then i stop and move forward then with change in gear it move up again. Also I am losing coolant and there are no visible leaks and nothing In oil either. Since from when this started my mileage has dropped drastically when I am idling if my car shows 20km/l in less than 3 to 5 mins at the signal or slow moving traffic it falls to 4.5 to5 km/l. I love my car and do not wish to sell it. Thinking it could be a head gasket issue or anything to do with the cylinders, got a compression test done and all returned positive. At the authorised workshop they have suggested I change a lot many parts as they too are not able to understand what is happening. Between I have had a flywheel replacement, this is my third time in 8 years. This time I have had it at a friend's workshop rather than the authorised workshop. Also have had a cooling fan replaced, driving down the highway whenni was travelling to a hill station the fan failed and I had to get my vehicle towed to a nearby workshop in another state far from Mine. I had to get the fan couriered and the one I received was not an original but a copy. Mine is a Jetta 2 litre tdi with a dsg transmission.

Please help me fix this.
Regards