Vinyl Stickers

RedDragon

Veteran Member
TDI
'11 JSW “Judy Sue White”
At my place of work i have the ability to make vinyl stickers. For myself i made a 10x24.5 inch "DIESEL" white sticker and placed it on my sunroof. I got the idea from a Scion TC. I personally think it looks pretty cool. I was wondering for there was any interest in that. I also dont know what they would cost, probably in the $10-$15 range. I will also post a picture of the decal on my car. As for copyright issues i can not do a VW logo.:( Even if there is no interest i will still bring 5-6 just in case.

RedDragon

Veteran Member
TDI
'11 JSW “Judy Sue White”
Once i figure out a reasonable price for each unit anyone can order them. And they dont heave to say diesel, but personally i think that looks the best.

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Very cool! Wish I still had the Beetle.

n1das

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2014 BMW 535xd ///M-Sport, 2012 BMW X5 Xdrive35d, former 3x TDI owner
If I put anything on the back of my 2005 ATD PD JWagen TDI or 2010 JSW TDI, it will be:

www.TDICLUB.com
Yes, it's a DIESEL

I have TDICLUB license plate frames on both cars, front and back. :cool:

The pic in my sig below says it all.....however I don't have that car anymore (sold the 02 Golf last year w/only 361k miles on it) and the lettering came off back in 2006. Maybe time for a new sig pic. :)

Last edited:

RedDragon

Veteran Member
TDI
'11 JSW “Judy Sue White”
ok of the hand full that i bring ill hold one. I will have a set price monday or tuesday, like i said $10-$15. I'll also only be able to bring three, so there are two left.

Last edited:

n1das

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2014 BMW 535xd ///M-Sport, 2012 BMW X5 Xdrive35d, former 3x TDI owner
haha i love the back of your Golf
LOL, I haven't posted this pic of my 02 Golf in quite a while:

:cool:

Note that I don't own this car anymore. I sold it last year in September 2010 with "only" 361k miles on it.

I had the lettering on it from 2004-2006. I took the lettering off in 2006 because I was traveling down the slippery slope of performance mods and the car was a bit smokey at times....not the kind of image I want with pro-TDI lettering on the back of it. The car was still bone stock when the lettering first went on. I later took care of most of the smoke as I moved further down the slippery slope of mods. :cool:

My 05 ATD PD JWagen also has performance mods and it's got tons of power and with very little smoke. With my 2010 JSW TDI, there's no smoke at all, no matter how hard I try to make it smoke. I'm finding I now like having the power while keeping the car smoke-free.

Some ideas for lettering: (listed in no particular order)

www.TDICLUB.com
YES, IT'S A DIESEL
50 MPG - BATTERIES NOT REQUIRED
700 MILES ON ONE TANK

:D

BeetleGo

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
5-door, 5-speed Golf GLS replaced BeetleGo.
Mine says, "Biodiesel in there...."

I love that diesel sticker, but I keep my car pretty clean with regard to stickers. That said, if someone made a TDIclub license plate frame spelled backwards so that people could read it in their rear view mirror...! :D

RedDragon

Veteran Member
TDI
'11 JSW “Judy Sue White”
Ok thats it then ill have them at the fest. no more decal are available. FYI they are white like mine and are $10 for a 10x24.5 decal.