vibration, clattering sound , injector knocking issue after diesel gate sandal

amritbareta

TDI
Hi everyone i am facing very big problem with my 1.5 tdi engine. my car is manufactured in 2014. when i purchased my car my engine was very very silent but after VW diesel gate sandal VW called my car into garage and updated the software as per government of India instructions after that update am facing too much vibration, clattering sound , injector knocking and too much Noise issue in my 1.5 TDI. Can anyone help me how to resolve this issue.
Engine: 1.5 TDI
Car: Vento
Driven: 36000 KM

TurboABA

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta 6spd MT, 2014 Touareg Execline
On this side of the pond, we were given website\guides\documentation that clearly mentioned all of the potential effects of the FIX prior to choosing to get damage payments and taking "the fix". I don't know what you had over there in terms of options, etc.

There are also several people who "cloned" the pre-fix ECU/TCU data and can be contacted to re-flash your vehicle back if you want to pursue that kind of approach.... very frowned upon by many.

Also, you're in India..... it's overpopulated and polluted, and still quite underdeveloped........ how can your dieselgate fix noise\vibration be such a problem? Are you some kind of monk who drives on glass smooth roadways through the quiet mountain ranges or something?

amritbareta

TDI
On this side of the pond, we were given website\guides\documentation that clearly mentioned all of the potential effects of the FIX prior to choosing to get damage payments and taking "the fix". I don't know what you had over there in terms of options, etc.

There are also several people who "cloned" the pre-fix ECU/TCU data and can be contacted to re-flash your vehicle back if you want to pursue that kind of approach.... very frowned upon by many.

Also, you're in India..... it's overpopulated and polluted, and still quite underdeveloped........ how can your dieselgate fix noise\vibration be such a problem? Are you some kind of monk who drives on glass smooth roadways through the quiet mountain ranges or something?
Yes Dear i know our india is over populated, over crowded, polluted and also in underdeveloped but we have no other way dear, we have to live in such environment because GOD have given us birth in Such country.
But dear we are much better than Central African countries.

TurboABA

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta 6spd MT, 2014 Touareg Execline
dear how it will be tuned back? with VCDS?
No.... specialty equipment is needed for this and only certain "tuners" get into it as it's illegal and can result in jail time in many countries.
There are forums that focus on ECU flashing where you can learn all about how it's done, what's required, etc.

amritbareta

TDI
No.... specialty equipment is needed for this and only certain "tuners" get into it as it's illegal and can result in jail time in many countries.
There are forums that focus on ECU flashing where you can learn all about how it's done, what's required, etc.
Ok dear i will read forms about that..
in India there is no such strict laws dear as there are 10M+ vehicles which belongs to Euro 2 Class.
Dear thanks so much for your costly time.....
May god bless you and your family always....
Love from India Dear