Very clean 2006 Jetta TDI 5-speed in DC may drive to Florida

atikovi

Veteran Member

150 more pictures in an album at: http://www.fototime.com/inv/F03DA25E2D58E28

This is a 2006 Jetta 5-speed sedan finished in Wheat Beige with the Charcoal leather interior. I'm coming down to Sarasota at the end of the month for a week. If there is any interest in the car, I'll drive it down instead of flying.
It’s a one owner car with a clean Carfax report at: https://app.box.com/s/a25e08slx4kkxyfouu4hox05pg1tzcsj Has 324,000 miles but could pass for 124K. Beautiful rustfree body with shiny paint. Right fender has some touched up chips and scratches. Rest of the body is excellent with just a few minor dings. Very clean interior with no rips or tears but headliner sagging. Mechanically it runs great. Turbo just rebuilt by Tim’s Turbos, Falls Church, VA but the wastegate hasn’t been adjusted. The hose to the actuator is disconnected so it’s always fully open and thus sets a P0299 underboost code. On the plus side, this way it’s AVERAGING 54 mpg and will get well over 60 mpg on the highway. It also has an EGR cooler delete and a Rocketchip tune so once the wastegate is dialed in, it’s a beast. In addition to the turbo it has a new LCD display in the instrument cluster, set of new General Altimax tires and a new Bosch MAF sensor. The transmission syncros were replaced not too long ago along with the clutch so it shifts as smooth as new. The engine runs strong and feels smooth while idling, accelerating and throughout the cruising range and it starts instantly whether hot or cold. The steering wheel is on dead center going down the road with no shakes or vibrations at speed, the brakes are firm with no pedal pulsations or pulling to one side when stopping and the suspension is tight. The A/C blows ice cold. I've fixed a lot of annoying and cosmetic issues. New window switch assembly, center armrest fix, new rear vents, etc. This is a car you could easily take to 500,000 miles and beyond and drive across the country today.
Priced at $2,995 firm. atikovi@email.com