Vegas body shop recomend

jetlagmech

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 jetta
Jetta got backed into while wife was sitting in a line of cars waiting to exit a parking garage, very minor damage just an accident nothing to get upset over but his insurance wants me to bring it into a shop that has many bad reviews about poor jobs all of which were "insurance co. told me to bring it here". So now I need to name my shop of choice but know nothing about ones here. will ask people at work but am off today. anyone have one they would trust preferable south end??

One of the things bad about moving after living somewhere over 20 yrs. you dont realize how much you depended on little bits of trivial local knowlege picked up after being settled in one place.

jetlagmech

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 jetta
finally got around to getting the insurance paperwork and body work done. on vortex saw several recomendations for Mike at Proficient auto body 3985 W Bell Dr. 739-7445. Although it was minor damage I am very happy with the work and service I recieved. they even took out several parking lot dents that were not part of what they got paid for. the paint looks great and matches perfect. This is now my goto place here in Vegas even though I do hope to never see them again. its located just west of I-15 and a block off Tropicana.

durbo

Veteran Member
TDI
99.5 Jetta 260k........ 2000 golf 2 door 100k.
Good to know. Just picked up a really clean golf that was rear ended. Needs a new bumper and some touch up work.