Vancouver TDIers......= 2007 Toy Run..........

drkblujetta

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Audi A4 ALH TDI
DATE: Sunday, December 9th 2007
Time: Meet up at 8:30am and leave Tim Horton's @ 9:00am
For Who?: The kids and family's of the Lower mainland (http://www.langleychristmasbureau.com/)
Where: Start in White Rock (South Point) and Cruise to Langley (Route is below with map's to follow!)
What to Bring: A unwrapped gift, your decorated Dub and Christmas Spirit!

Info-
What items can I drop off at the Christmas Bureau?
Unwrapped NEW toys
New clothing for children up to the age of 18
Non-perishable food items
Gift certificates.

The Route:
Start Point: Timmies @ 152nd and Hwy #10
Cruise up 152nd to HWY #1
Cruise over the Port Mann to Coquitlam
Head over through the Burrand Inlet
Roll Down Lougheed till we hit Pit Medow's
Cross over to Dewdney Trunk Rd
Possably stopping off at Haward Dam for Some pics of Dubs on the Dam!
Head down Wilson St over to Lougheed hwy
Throught Mission to Hwy #1 till we hit 232nd then into langley.

Lets try to keep this a long going tradition.:)

drkblujetta

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Audi A4 ALH TDI
:confused:-----> Monkey Suit????..........Do I want to know.......:eek:
Vancouverdzlgeek said:
I wish I could make it, but unfortunatly I will be wearing the monkey suit that day... Oh well there is always next year.

Cheers
Erik

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Bora and 2016 Touareg
This is on the last of my scheduled days off so I might be able to make it. I won't know for sure until closer to the date.

arrowsmithdzlperformance

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Golf Estate TDI
I work as a Paramedic (Monkey Suit) and as of late Im starting to look like Santa Claus (a bit on the plump side) but on Sunday I will be working in Delta so dont crash any cars out there...

I want to see pics of all the TDI's together, those wankers in the gassers always get there pics and we seem to be down played.

Cheers
Erik

Last edited:

drkblujetta

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Audi A4 ALH TDI
I knew it was a santa suit..........I just was hoping it was a chip n dale outfit..........:D:D

Ed, let us know if you'll be out for sure.......:)

LA@JSPerformance.ca

Vendor , w/Business number
LA@JSPerformance.ca said:
Bump this is for a good cause ....

Come out and meet some fellow Vdubbers.
To all the members that go out to Eric GTG's - come out to this. This is for the Children that have little at this time of the year. By giving to them and their families you make the season brighter for them by supporting this event.

Come on out, you get to give - a good start to the Christmas season and you get to meet fellow VW drivers (and some drive gassers).

PB_NB

Veteran Member
TDI
1999 New Beetle
I would love to be there, can you tell me what the time frame for this adventure is? I have an engagement at 3 pm that day and need to get to it as my family is involved with the setup.

Peter

LA@JSPerformance.ca

PB_NB said:
I would love to be there, can you tell me what the time frame for this adventure is? I have an engagement at 3 pm that day and need to get to it as my family is involved with the setup.

Peter
Hi Peter,

The cruise and meet should be completed in a couple of hours - so I would say that by lunch time it will be over.

It will be good to have a few TDI's come out.

Leigh-Anne

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Well guys and gals, I'm not sure that I can make it. I just realized that the Run is starting pretty early, meanging that I'd have to get over to the Mainland the night before and, to be honest, I wasn't planning on an over-nighter, especially since I'd rather be spending the cash on Christmas than on a hotel. Any chance I can send a donation towards a great cause? :)

LA@JSPerformance.ca

Ed's TDI said:
Well guys and gals, I'm not sure that I can make it. I just realized that the Run is starting pretty early, meanging that I'd have to get over to the Mainland the night before and, to be honest, I wasn't planning on an over-nighter, especially since I'd rather be spending the cash on Christmas than on a hotel. Any chance I can send a donation towards a great cause? :)
You are more than welcome to stop by our house with the crazies :eek:

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Thanks for the offer, Leigh-Anne. Unfortunately I don't think it'll work out. I was hoping to be able to make it for the day but I can't do an over-nighter.

By the way, I've tried calling the shop a few times this week and seem to get your voicemail every time. Any chance you could give me a call tomorrow after 11am?

LA@JSPerformance.ca

Ed's TDI said:
Thanks for the offer, Leigh-Anne. Unfortunately I don't think it'll work out. I was hoping to be able to make it for the day but I can't do an over-nighter.

By the way, I've tried calling the shop a few times this week and seem to get your voicemail every time. Any chance you could give me a call tomorrow after 11am?
I will give you a call ... I got a new cell phone and I have not figured out how to use it. These new fancy phones with music, video, camera's ect ect ... all I want is a simple phone:eek: for a simpleton like me