Vancouver/Lower Mainland TDI GTG - Sept. 26th

glitdi

Veteran Member
TDI
Tdi asv motor in a mk3 golf, om642 in a wk jeep
I will be going on my second road trip of September Sadly.
So I cannot make it.
The good news is I have a 13hr + drive ahead of me.

meangreen

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta
I will try and make it as there is still lots of work to do at home, but sausages will be brought when i come.:D

Harald

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Bora and 2016 Touareg
Come on people, there's gotta be more people coming out to these GTG's otherwise they're gonna stop being held! I know a lot of people have other commitments but there's also a lot of people that have nothing better to do on a Sunday and need to get off their butts and attend!

Another thing to keep in mind, for those that like to show up but don't bother to post in this thread - first-time GTG goers are less likely to show up if there doesn't seem to be any interest, meaning that potential new faces won't show up. We need to get new TDI-owners out to these GTG's as well!!

icecap

Veteran Member
TDI
2006.5 Jetta TDI 5Spd Black Anthracite Pkg 1
Come on people, there's gotta be more people coming out to these GTG's otherwise they're gonna stop being held! I know a lot of people have other commitments but there's also a lot of people that have nothing better to do on a Sunday and need to get off their butts and attend!

Another thing to keep in mind, for those that like to show up but don't bother to post in this thread - first-time GTG goers are less likely to show up if there doesn't seem to be any interest, meaning that potential new faces won't show up. We need to get new TDI-owners out to these GTG's as well!!
I'd like to come but can't make a commitment as yet since I promised my daughter I'd help her with the renovation of her Condo's Kitchen in Burnaby. Waiting on them as to project start date as it was already supposed to be well underway. My son in-law in the military reserves keeps getting sent away on short notice.

icecap

Veteran Member
TDI
2006.5 Jetta TDI 5Spd Black Anthracite Pkg 1
So far it isn't looking too good for attendance, however if it is still a go ahead I will be there and will bring Tortilla chips and Salsa.

whatnxt

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Q5 TDI Premium +
I will not be able to make this one.

Always have a great time, learn lots and meet some nice TDIers. Jose and Leanne are great hosts!

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Bora and 2016 Touareg
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the September GTG is cancelled due to lack of interest and attendance. Let's hope that we get more commitment for October's GTG!

meangreen

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta
Wow i was going to leave soon,good thing i checked. Well lets hope the next GTG we will have more people coming . Hope to see you all there.

Harald