Vagcom

Msudac

TDI
Golf
Im new here and just bought a 2013 golf tdi. Anyone in the kansas city area who has vcds and can help me with coding out the afs error. Not wanting to fix the issue and read you can do long coding to make the car think it does not have adaptive headlights and only bi-xenon? Just got the car and have the blinking light bulb as well.

DivineChaos

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mk6 jetta sportwagen tdi
Im new here and just bought a 2013 golf tdi. Anyone in the kansas city area who has vcds and can help me with coding out the afs error. Not wanting to fix the issue and read you can do long coding to make the car think it does not have adaptive headlights and only bi-xenon? Just got the car and have the blinking light bulb as well.
There is a vagcom locater thread.

Mozambiquer

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2004 VW Touareg V10 TDI, 2012 Audi Q7 V6 TDI, 1998 VW Jetta TDI. 1982 VW Rabbit pickup, 2001 VW Jetta TDI, 2005 VW Passat wagon TDI X3, 2001 VW golf TDI, 1980 VW rabbit pickup,
I've got a hex-v2 cable I'd sell. I'm about two hours from Kansas City though.

Mozambiquer

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2004 VW Touareg V10 TDI, 2012 Audi Q7 V6 TDI, 1998 VW Jetta TDI. 1982 VW Rabbit pickup, 2001 VW Jetta TDI, 2005 VW Passat wagon TDI X3, 2001 VW golf TDI, 1980 VW rabbit pickup,
Thanks for replying, went ahead and fixed the issue and got couple of new modules. Just curious how much are ypu selling it for?
I've got to check it again and see how many vins are left.