Vacuum hose, where to buy in Twin Cities?

DeafBug

Gone but Never Forgotten: Requiescat In Pace
TDI
2001 NB
I found the post that MOGolf mentioned the diameters and lengths. So now I need to buy some. I rather go with better quality. I hear silcon high-temp tubing is good. Is there any place in Twin Cities that sells them. I like to install them this weekend as I will have my bumper and front quarter panels plus the cowl removed for cleaning and a lot of other catching ups that I have neglect.

I realize I was stupid on this. I should have planned better and order it online a few weeks ago. I didn't think about tubing until last night. Now time is tight. I am willing to buy it local if I can find a place. I like to get it on Thursday night if possible. On Friday, after work, I am removing the front end of my bug. So I don't want to shop then. But I could take my wife's car to get them on Saturday.

DeafBug

Gone but Never Forgotten: Requiescat In Pace
TDI
2001 NB
I tried to find some auto performance shops on dexonline.com. Couldn't as I don't know a thing about it. I asked my friend where the rice stores are. He said just outside of downtown. I don't know anything about it. Well i may just have to postpone that tubing job.

vikingrob

Veteran Member
TDI
2021 Tesla Model 3 (delivery estimate May 2021)
DeafBug said:
I tried to find some auto performance shops on dexonline.com. Couldn't as I don't know a thing about it. I asked my friend where the rice stores are. He said just outside of downtown. I don't know anything about it. Well i may just have to postpone that tubing job.
Ah, yes. Reminds me of the times that my parents would go to a place that specialized in items for Chinese cooking, located at the time (IIRC) east of Hiawatha on 26th Street.... We're talking real rice, as in the kind you eat. :D