v8coupe - Sean Cole

fouckhest

Veteran Member
TDI
.:GTD, .:R32, DangerRanger
I know everyone around here knows Sean, so I wanted to let everyone know he was involved in a very serious car wreak and is in the hospital (critical condition as of last night).

I know this is the proper forum but I feel this is where he spent most of his time. Please keep him in you thoughts and/or prayers

:(

I wish him a speedy recovery!

greengeeker

Vendor
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS
I know everyone around here knows Sean, so I wanted to let everyone know he was involved in a very serious car wreak and is in the hospital (critical condition as of last night).
I know this is the proper forum but I feel this is where he spent most of his time. Please keep him in you thoughts and/or prayers
:(
I wish him a speedy recovery!
Thanks for passing this information. Yes, very speedy recovery Sean.

Whitbread

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
Several
Holy crap, I just spoke to him the other week. I know all too well how to well car accidents can happen even when other people tell you "you're the most defensive driver I've ever ridden with!". You can't trust anyone on the road anymore. My back is still in quite a bit of pain from when I was t-boned in the frankenwagen last july. I'm starting up therapy again in 2 weeks.

Metal is replaceable, flesh and bones are not. To still be 6 feet up is a miracle on it's own and I wish him the best.

Last edited:

ryanp

Vendor
TDI
Arosa CR - 550hp - 9.7 @ 150mph 1/4 Mile, Citigo 4x4 CR TDi - 340hp, Caddy 2.0 CR 4x4 TDI - 300+hp, Golf Mk2 Van 1.9 TDI - was 290hp, Mk5 Ibiza 2.0 FR TDi - 270hp, BMW 135d - 360hp, BMW 330d - 335hp, BMW 335d - 380hp + a few more ........
Bad times, best wishes to him and his family!

fouckhest

Veteran Member
TDI
.:GTD, .:R32, DangerRanger
Holy crap, I just spoke to him the other week. I know all too well how to well car accidents can happen even when other people tell you "you're the most defensive driver I've ever ridden with!". You can't trust anyone on the road anymore. My back is still in quite a bit of pain from when I was t-boned in the frankenwagen last july. I'm starting up therapy again in 2 weeks.

Metal is replaceable, flesh and bones are not. To still be 6 feet up is a miracle on it's own and I wish him the best.

yeah apparently he was doing a parts run...will post any updates i get

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Yikes! Wishing Sean a speedy and complete recovery.