URL to Coop Pics

fincoop

Veteran Member
Something tragic happened while I was transferring pics out of the camera. I thought they all copied, and I proceeded to delete them out of the camera so the Mrs (Ahem Ms) could take the camera on her trip. I guess some of them didn't make it.

I've got pics up to Sunday morning but that's all. Sorry for the let down, I hope others can backfill. License plates have been blurred to protect the privacy of forum members.

Best viewed at 1024x768. Full size images available on request.

TF03 Pictures

pizzaman

Vendor
TDI
2011 GOLF TDI
One question: WAS THAT SLICE OF PIZZA FROM PIZZA HUT!!! /images/graemlins/frown.gif
Wish I was closer to supply the pizza for the fest. What a shame...

suds

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 1999.5, Silver
Thanks for the pics coop! I find myself feeling a little blue now that it's all over. /images/graemlins/frown.gif The weekend just flew by. I will do whatever I can to be at next year's fest.

BKmetz

Administrator, Member #10
Staff member
TDI
2015 Passat, titanium beige, 6MT
Suds, Eluwak, & I even managed to scam a free breakfast off the biodiesel guy in the black hat and blazer. Timing is everything! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brian, 97 Passat TDI

suds

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 1999.5, Silver
/images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif That was good timing wasn't it! /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

lilredjetdiwagon

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta GLS, 2003, Tornado Red
Thanks for posting the pics /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Still can't view the full size pics in the photo gallery, can someone pls. help /images/graemlins/frown.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

fincoop

Veteran Member
I'm not sure what's funnier, that the humans ate pizza hut instead of the cars, or that the human ate Biodiesel instead of the car. The sheen on that 'za has to be worth at least 60 cetane points /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

TDI
Jetta, 2006, Campanella White, Anthracite Int. DSG, Pkg. 1; New Beetle, 1998, Yellow, black leather Int., 2013 Passat TDI SEL Night blue, grey Int. given back to VW (well, not given... ;) ) 2018 Tiguan; first gasser in years
I noticed that somehow you managed to get pics of me facing away from the camera, wise move, easier on the lens that way /images/graemlins/wink.gif Good times...Good times...