UR Not gonna believe this: 4 month new to me 2013 TDISEL for sale

ApriliaNut

Veteran Member
TDI
06 pkg 1 Jetta 191k w/Malone Stage 2
Selling b/c medical issue. Not being morbid but we all never know when it's our time do we? So I've decided to sell this to a deserving party and replace it with a 328i hardtop/convertible and enjoy life [not that I didn't beforehand!]!! Palm Springs California area.

Tungsten Silver metallic over black interior.

Amazing shape; pics don't do it justice. Soon to turn 94k as pic shows Just did oil/filter change w/Liqui Moly 5/40 Top Tec and Hengst filter on 1/19/21 @ Top Notch Automotive in North Palm Springs. . Four wheel alignment the next week. Replaced the crappy "new" Chinese Westlake tires it came with, with General GS 05's. Continental R&D with General Tire prices! It's my 2nd set as I had them on ex Spoolin' Jim 06 Jetta TDI. I actually prefer them the the previous Conti DWS set that was on the Jetta. Warranty certificates are fully transferable for $40 I think, and well worth it.

Everything works as designed. I get around 46 on the interstate @ around 75. 30 in town.

Soon as I got her I did a Zaino treatment [www.zainostore.com]. Been using the stuff since the early 90s and it's the best in my estimation. Even with all these newfangled ceramic products being stuffed down our throats. Gives one such a sense of satisfaction after it's done! And boy does she shine!!

Paid $11,200 in November. Looking for around $9200/decent offer.

If you wanna chat about her, call my cell @ seven 6 zero seven seven four 6 two 0 five. {if that's not verboten on the forum]. Or text me your email address and I'll send the pics until I can get 'em up on here. I've got 20 of them. [Yeah I'm a little OC].

Maybe this'll work:
Well La de dah it did!! Just click on it!!!

Last edited:

jmodge

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 alh Jetta, RC2 w/.205's 5speed daily summer commuter and 2000 alh Jetta 5spd swap, 2" lift, hitch, stage 3 TDtuning w/.216's winter cruiser, 1996 Tacoma ALh
Click menu, the arrow for media, then my media, scroll to the bottom of that, Then you have the choice of starting a new album or adding to an existing album. It will then give you an icon to upload files

ApriliaNut

Veteran Member
TDI
06 pkg 1 Jetta 191k w/Malone Stage 2
Click menu, the arrow for media, then my media, scroll to the bottom of that, Then you have the choice of starting a new album or adding to an existing album. It will then give you an icon to upload files
Thanks JM....I kinda figured a workaround, though not exactly the "correct" way to do it, but at least they're up!

oilhammer

Certified Volkswagen Nut & Vendor
TDI
There are just too many to list....
Unless the existing owner opted for no fix, all the manual CKRA NMS Passats got bought back and crushed. :(

berks_tom

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 Passat TDI SEL
^^ Plus the photo of the dash shows a "P" indicating the transmission is in Park.

Plus the SEL was only offered with the DSG.

Last edited: