Upstate NY service

Votblindub

Veteran Member
TDI
MK4 Jetta Wagon
I **still** like him, but I have cheated on him with Pierce's since I can play in the junk yard while I am waiting for my car. :D

Pierce Auto Parts
6759 Rt. 20
Bouckville NY 13310
Phone:315-893-1844
You know, I think it should be a thing. Fast food joints have those play area for kids. We should be allowed to roam around a junk yard. I'd rather go there than a waiting room. There should be a beat up bus or van with some hammers on chains attached to it.

Jetter_Sprinta

Veteran Member - TDIClub Contributor
TDI
2 Peeps sharing 1 UseYerName//an array of cars
You know, I think it should be a thing. Fast food joints have those play area for kids. We should be allowed to roam around a junk yard. I'd rather go there than a waiting room. There should be a beat up bus or van with some hammers on chains attached to it.

They have buses and vans, but not as yard cars... :cool:
I like to go with my wagon (Radio Flyer), tool sets, suntan lotion, bandaids, and a long list. I have left with a different wagon (Passat!) which donated a fantastic VR6 interior to my Princess wagon. Love that place.

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB
Well, my shop has been called an Adult Day Care center.

silverstick

Veteran Member
TDI
'02 Jetta GLS (160K miles), and '05 Jetta GLS wagon (120K)
Well, my shop has been called an Adult Day Care center.
My wife sends me there whenever she needs a respite. In fact, she's sending me to him this coming Monday.

(Mike doesn't encourage the inmates to hammer on stuff, but sometimes there's a Story Hour and a Sing-Along. The lyrics are his very own -- really special.)

hevster1

Vendor
TDI
98 NB
My wife sends me there whenever she needs a respite. In fact, she's sending me to him this coming Monday.

(Mike doesn't encourage the inmates to hammer on stuff, but sometimes there's a Story Hour and a Sing-Along. The lyrics are his very own -- really special.)
Story hour and sing along....I need to add that to the website.

stevetheheatingguy

TDI
2010 Jetta TDI
Salisbury Motor Car Guru?

So I live about fifteen minutes from Salisbury Motor Car and I did check with them to see if they could change the fuel filter and they told me they could not as they didn't have VAG-COM scantool. They didn't sound like they had someone whom really knew the TDI inside and out as I did question them. They explained they sold Volkswagens but were not a "dealership". Did I ask the wrong questions? I just wanted to tell that earlier gentleman near Albany. If you need the oil changed or almost any type work performed, I have a real good man here in Litchfield, NY.

Votblindub

Veteran Member
TDI
MK4 Jetta Wagon
Recent TDIer...

'00 Golf GLS TDI that I purchased a couple of months ago from another Fred's member in Texas. Had about 11k on it, now has about 14k.

Satin Silver/black interior
Automatic tranny (luv it!)
Luxury package, cold weather package, Monsoon, VW CD changer
Still stock not counting little things like VW molded/rubber mats, trunk liner, that sunglass holder thingy that replaces the grab handle...

Seriously thinking about Upsolute soon... not sure about which air filter yet (Pipercross panel p'haps)... the whole fragile MAF thing makes me wonder if chipping without AF would be better for now...

Average MPG thus far is around 41. I've got a few nice pix the original owner took but I haven't read how to post'em here yet... maybe this'll work:

I like to look at it from behind.

blue909

[ April 22, 2001: Message edited by: blue909 ]
Sure, man. We can have a look at it.

YukonLT

Veteran Member - TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
2010 Golf TDI 6MT
So I live about fifteen minutes from Salisbury Motor Car and I did check with them to see if they could change the fuel filter and they told me they could not as they didn't have VAG-COM scantool. They didn't sound like they had someone whom really knew the TDI inside and out as I did question them. They explained they sold Volkswagens but were not a "dealership". Did I ask the wrong questions? I just wanted to tell that earlier gentleman near Albany. If you need the oil changed or almost any type work performed, I have a real good man here in Litchfield, NY.
They said they don't have a Vagcom? When I talked to Art on the phone it sounded like he knew a lot about the TDI, but maybe I read him wrong. I find it very odd that they wouldn't have Vagcom...