Upsolute TDI 9 Sparkn

Ynot

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf, 2K GLS, Black
I finally got some pictures of my 2K Golf GLS, better shots could have been made though.

Upsolute chip for over sized nozzles
Kerma imported PP520 nozzles (.205)
Evolution Cold Air Intake
Flow Master cat back system (Nice purr)
FK Automotive Black head and tail lights, light switch changed to European style with fog lamp indication
Xeon charged "Blue" lamp replacements for headligts
Smoked clear smooth signal indicators
Eiback pro suspension system front and back lowered 1.25"
Kami door handle covers painted flat black with carbon fiber look protectors. Kami carbon fiber rear bumber protector.
Airdesign ground effects kit
Antenna moved to front of roof (Ynot?)
15x7 Alessio Turbo Hyper Black rims
Goodyear Eagle tires
Nevada Mustang smog dynoed at ~150+ hp with an auto trans, increased 60+ hp thanks to Kerma and Upsolute and some add ons

Next: Performance Intercooler (Upsolute), Larger Disc brake system since it takes more to stop this thing sometimes. Some music system improvements with minor interior changes.

9 Sparkn AKA(There's no ignition system in this car Bud!) My play on the number 9 which sounds like the german word for "NO".

Ynot

Ynot

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf, 2K GLS, Black
I have to admit, that the wheels are my favorite also. I did not go for larger ones due to my wifes ability to get to close to curbs, even though she has her own 02 Jetta 2 liter, she prefers my car,
and tires are quite abit less expensive in the 15" range. I also like the fill in the wheel well with a little more rubber. Would look even better with some colored calipers on the brakes!

Ynot

Ynot

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf, 2K GLS, Black
Most of the paint is factory, the ground effects are painted and blended in. I could not afford the whole repaint at the time. I use Mequiar's products for the wax and am still rubbing out by hand small sections at a time. Black is forgiving, but there are overspray and orange peel spots on various areas.

Thanks for good words.

Ynot