Upgrade Injectors for CBxx or CJAA engine

Xtremefunky

TDI
EA189
Hey guys,

since those engines gets really old meanwhile, I assume they should be some info, according to OEM upgrade injectors?
I dont want to upgrade the nozzle or something.
Just a clean injectors swap.
Are there any injectors which fits in those engines?
Like the 326HP Bi-TDI injectors or the 240HP 2.0 Bi-TDI?
Does someone have reliable info of installing those and potential problems (from the mechanical side).

I would be very greatful about some info, if someone have some?

Greetings
-Xtremefunky

B3n

TDI
Passat B7 2.0 CR TDI, B6 2.0 CR EA288
Passat Biturbo nozzles are a bit longer than the CBAB ones.
But in the end, its useless since the head is restricting at around 250hp which original injectors can do already.

anthonyvandendaele

TDI
3.0 tdi bmk
Good morning, I am contacting you because I understand that you have some experience in 3.0 tdi preparation. I am preparing a v6 3.0 tdi (bmk) first generation (original cp3s injection pump) and I added the darkside control valve for 50% more flow. I bought the muchboost 400+ turbo kit to go from the not great borgwarner to a big Garrett in MFS etc... front exchanger, 88mm maf sensor.. the last step is the injectors. I therefore allow myself to come to you to seek your advice. do you know if I can adapt injectors from other models like the v6 tdi sq5? or other more relevant references? the objective is to release 450hp The last option is to order the darkside stage 1 model but the price is still really prohibitive. many thanks for your feedback. Cordially, Anthony Vandendaele 0602296038 (Whatsapp)

lemoncurd

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 CJAA GTB2266
Passat Biturbo nozzles are a bit longer than the CBAB ones.
But in the end, its useless since the head is restricting at around 250hp which original injectors can do already.
The head does restrict flow however with bigger nozzles you can decrease your injection duration which can dramatically help lower EGT's. Allowing you to stay on power for longer before hitting the EGT limiter. Factor this in with spraying water meth you can edge past 250hp close to 300hp, however it would be fairly smokey

Imo, injectors + CP3 + water meth + turbo is best bang for the buck as once you take that head off, prices start adding up suuuper fast. Before you know it you've dumped 10k into an engine that will make 400hp and be gapped by a 8k 335i with 2k in mods lol