Update 6/19/04

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Bora and 2016 Touareg
Update 6/12/04

Based on the last pic, you've been spending far too much time indoors working on the project .. those legs are pretty white! Just kidding! Nice to see things coming along. I'm sure I speak for most everyone when I say that we're anxiously awaiting N.America's 1st 4-Motion TDI Passat!

Jetter_Sprinta

Veteran Member - TDIClub Contributor
TDI
2 Peeps sharing 1 UseYerName//an array of cars
Update 6/12/04

Wow, very cool point in the project! Could someone maybe get an audio recording of this event? Upload as a .wav file?

nbernard

Update 6/12/04

Hi Eric,
Looks like things are coming along nicely... You don't mean that your waiting on parts from me do you? Didn't Dan get the stuff you came and picked up off to you yet? Just checking... I wouldn't want to hold you up...

SVTWEB

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta TDI Cup-Edition EVO 4-Motion
Update 6/12/04

Dan sent all teh stuff that I picked up while I was out there. I am waiting on about $1500 worth of "little stuff" like the 2nd intercooler and small things for the shifter and cooling system. Just makign sure I have everything that I need.

Ed's TDI

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Bora and 2016 Touareg
Update 6/12/04

Wow, very cool point in the project! Could someone maybe get an audio recording of this event? Upload as a .wav file?
That would be cool! Of course, you'd have to edit it for content ... you know, the occasional profanity whenever something doesn't work, or the occasional profanity whenever something does work
! I think it should have the theme song from Mission Impossible playing as a soundtrack, just for the underlying message :"Your mission, should you chose to accept, will be to create a V6 TDI Passat with 4-Motion ..."

No offense intended by my comments, just trying to use humor to express my awe and amazement at the magnitude of this project! Please keep us updated as I feel like I'm living vicariously through SVTWEB and his accomplishments!

tongsli

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2000 Jetta TDI, 2004, Jetta Wagon TDI PD
Update 6/12/04

Will, you're right. That is the fuel tank! So there are only a few bits left to get. A few fuses, a stray bolt.

Hopefully, next week or weekend it'll turn over. I was hoping to go to the GTG on Saturday at Tyson's corner.

L