Underseat powered subwoofer

Kosa

TDI
2015 Golf TDi S
Is it possible difficult to install an under-seat powered subwoofer in a 4 door 2015 Golf TDi? Does anyone have any instructions, or could point me to an instructional video perhaps, on how it is done? I do not really need it but I think it will be a fun upgrade. Thanks in advance

DivineChaos

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mk6 jetta sportwagen tdi
Is it possible difficult to install an under-seat powered subwoofer in a 4 door 2015 Golf TDi? Does anyone have any instructions, or could point me to an instructional video perhaps, on how it is done? I do not really need it but I think it will be a fun upgrade. Thanks in advance
Have you seen the room under there? You'd need a shallow 8"

Nuje

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Sportwagen; Golf GLS 2002 (swap from 2L gas); 2016 A3 e-tron
Why not go the factory route and get a sub that sits in the spare wheel? There's gotta be a way to integrate that, even if your car didn't come factory-equipped with the Fender Premium.

Kosa

TDI
2015 Golf TDi S
Have you seen the room under there? You'd need a shallow 8"

I think the rw68ca or the ksc-sw11will fit under the front passenger seat. The rockghost looks interesting too but I do not know if it will fit in the spare wheel. I do not want to lose the spare. How difficult are these to install and integrate? My Golf has the stock radio with the CD player in the glove box. It does not have the Fender Premium,